Sign in to follow this  

What do you think off the new layout?

what do you think of the new layout.....im confused!

I like the new options for writing a message...but I don't like that they removed rank....they should have made a new rank system were you grow like you do in the game.....and I don't like that all the other topic forums were removed......so much for off topic stuff....now all the shit people have to say will be dumped into this room.....I also think it's bullshit that the editing system now fully blocks words....editing is stupid...of any kind....blocking out words all together is just over kill.......humans fucking baffle me.....you take some strangely shaped marks and put them in the right order next to each other and it can trigger a whole range of emotions from people...... confused.gif

Never mind on the part of them removing the other forums......I was looking at MAIN...

It's very swank but it's gonna take me a while to get used to biggrin.gif

yeha i miss the rank system the mods took it away to make them look the most powerful. Rather than having a bunch of maniacs running the place

I like the new look

cos green never was MY colour darlings smile.gif

the ranking system just showed how many posts you put up , not how usefull they were , so you got people just posting rubbish or saying yes i agree just to get the numbers up

as i say i like it

see you biggrin.gif

Well i think it looks cool, i just need to get used to it  smile.gif

( just testing the new writting message system aswell at the mo )

RED

yep agreed, the rank system just opened the door to pointless messages being continuosly posted to get count high. It also sparked off an argument or two as well. Way better this way

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ Jan. 05 2002,15:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yep agreed, the rank system  just opened the door to pointless messages being continuosly posted to get count high.  It also sparked off an argument or two as well.  Way better this way<span id='postcolor'>

once you reach maniac (at 800) there is no reason to gain a high post for a new better rank. and you'll find that many people (the mighty five) passed the 800 mark ages and ages ago

so to say it just caused us to spam pointless messages and threads is stupid, and blaming all spam on it is stupid. i got maniac like, 3800 posts ago, that means that 3800 of my posts aren't spam biggrin.gif

You can still spam after 800 posts to get higher on the list of total posts (I'm 22nd, yippee). Not that I do it biggrin.gif

i just don't bother now sad.gif i'm not part of the competition, i should go on holiday for a few months then come back and be part of the competition

Well obviously you don't bother because you lead the stats by almost 1000 posts.

Forums are OK. They must change the backround and font size of the threads. It still looks too high with my resolution: 1152x864. 19' Sony flat screen.

Buttons are kind of difficult to read. Why did they make the fonts so super big and PHAT ?

I use a previous version of Ikonboard myself, another OFP forum. This is a beta AFAIK, and I dont´t like beta´s. Hope it won´t crash every second day. Other than that it looks cool, although probably overwhelming for new users (internet and forum). Too much info too soon I guess wink.gif

The cookie (login demand) issues will probably make some noise too.

Hidden

I would like to see you can choose between the old and the new style but I love the new options.

I could do without a lot of the glitz here. Don't need Post Icons. Would prefer keeping pics out of sigs. Quick response is more important to me. The old forums were faster.

Now, Im added rank system.. wait a big moment for stars smile.gif

SCREAM!

Oh, so that's why we're all new members (except me for some reason). Can I still have an avatar or will the stars replace it?