Sign in to follow this  
knepoMan

Where can I get this plane?

Hi!

I am looking for this plane Plane

It would have been nice if someone could help me out.

The A-1 Skyraider, you can get footmunch's version over at ofp.info, just in case it's the wrong plane you've found.

Now that i got the plane, I have one more question.

How do i make ai drop bombs over a target?

What i want to do is making some sort of script. So I can call in the plane and when it flys over the target the script activates, so it drop the bombs

Thats the NPAM raider lads, Footmunch's older Spad/Sandy/Skyraider is a good alternative and the one I used before this beauty.

And, no - it's not available for download. Snake Man and myself are actually pushing for the release of the current SEBNam updates, so watch this space - so to speak biggrin_o.gif

This NPAM Sandy will engage any fixed targets like HMG's and mortars, as well as any vehicles or armor. I am using it in combination with SnYpir's support pack for CAS, works a treat but CoC's napalm (comes with Sandy) has some lag issues on older video cards.

Para

Indeed it's a very nice plane. It is AXE's original work. Unfortunately he is now lost in space.

Well the only plane that i know of using napalm is the F4E Phantom also by footmunch.

To use it on other planes i suggest downloading the F4E and using the Napalm bombs to load up your other plane. To use specifically some bombs or the napalm i suggest to remove all other weaponry from the aircraft so it only carry's the bombs you want. In that way it can only engage the target with that type of bomb. But this as far as i know will not work on infantry targets. I could be wrong.