Sign in to follow this  
Brentk

MY GOD He's TINY!

well i just bought red hammer the other day, its pretty cool. I also saw on the box "prima strategy guide included." but when i openned the box i thought i got jipped.... to my disbelief the strategy guide was about a 6x3" booklette...... wtf? the editing section is small as a mo fo and there are no vehicle descriptions or ways to use vehicles or anything at all... the editing section isn't so great either... so i think someone should set up a vote on whether they like, dislike, or dont give a care about the quality of this book

i like red hammer though smile.gif

Oh, I didn't know there was a strategy guide for red hammer.

I got red hammer from download.

There's a guide in PDF format for downloadable versions.

Campaign was fun but too short.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Jan. 06 2002,23:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There's a guide in PDF format for downloadable versions.

Campaign was fun but too short.<span id='postcolor'>

Where can I find that one?

I purchaced campaign on cd but it should be in your main Operation Flashpoint directory.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Jan. 07 2002,01:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I purchaced campaign on cd but it should be in your main Operation Flashpoint directory.<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm, I do have a strategy guide in PDF format there, but that one is only for the original missions. Not for the Red Hammer missions.

I bought it today but don't hame time for playing it yet. I'm looking forward to play Dimitri - Armstrong was a bit of a sissy, hehe.

yep imo redhammer is fantastic and i also think it is just better than the original

Yeah, Armstrong is a sissy with his sissy-voice. But i think Dmitri needs to have a haircut as he look like a bum. But atleast he is a tough guy who can drive and fly anything he sees. Armstrong only knows how to drive a car/truck.

But why is it necesarry to protect Angelina? She's going to be shot by Guba anyway. So why can't i shoot her instead. I blew up the truck where she's in, but then the mission is failed. This weekend i will drive her over with the other truck. She caused much frustration, because i was unable to find the car keys. When i see the civilian who has them, i shoot him twice.

Gorgi biggrin.gif

Dmitri or Dimitri? Anyway, he rocks like crazy biggrin.gif

Rule number one: Do not talk about Dmitris fight club.. heh heh

Hidden

One thing I don't get..

Is Red Hammer set before, during, or after the 1985 Campaign?

if its During.. then it seems a bit stupid..

but if its after.. what happened to all of the American forces on Everon? why are there Resistance everywhere?

i was wondering the same thing, good thing the almighty placebo was here to answer, hehe thanks

"Almighty"? LOL naaah that's a smidge too omnipotent even for me wink.gif, I prefer "Ãœber Verwalter" wink.gif

and i prefer English....

...well it was funny at the time...