Sign in to follow this  
Milkman

East Coast Incursion

Hi,

I have not released a mission for some time, mainly because I procrastinate too much. (I have 25 other missions to finish now!) I came up with the idea of this mission tonight, and I followed through the idea and finished it. It is a multiplayer coop, so it doesn't have the fancy intro-outros or voice acting you would expect from a Single Player mission. The fun in this mission depends on whom you play it with. The members of SWAF for example can make even the dullest coops fun to play. Its all about the interaction with the other players. So without further introduction here it is. Thanks to Harnu/Blackdog for the hosting.

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~uploads/Harnu/ECI.zip

Requires VITAPC, S&E's MARPAT, and I think thats it.

Feedback would be nice.

Hey Milky,

Did you show this to someone from S-4? You know we can always use new missions for the server blues.gif

Gonna try it out smile_o.gif

Is it possible to remove VITAPC from the mission or does it play too big a part? Could be used by my squad but we dont use that addon sad_o.gif

Is it possible to remove VITAPC from the mission or does it play too big a part? Could be used by my squad but we dont use that addon sad_o.gif

Sorry for the long reply, but VITAPC is unremovable. Your squad should use them because they are great weapons and vehicles, if not, you are free to open it up your self and take out/replace the BMP3's, BTR-80's, and KORD 12.7mm's.

Tsc, tsc, the VITAPC pack is one of the very best addons out there, model and texture wise they are the closest to perfection smile_o.gif .

Tsc, tsc, the VITAPC pack is one of the very best addons out there, model and texture wise they are the closest to perfection smile_o.gif .

And? My squad doesnt use them, end of story. You want us to use them, pay for a better server tounge_o.gif

And? My squad doesnt use them, end of story. You want us to use them, pay for a better server tounge_o.gif

Tell your squad to use it then, end of story.

Why dont you join and tell them to use it, see how far you get. Links in my sig wink_o.gif

Now talk about the freaking mission!

Why dont you join and tell them to use it, see how far you get. Links in my sig wink_o.gif

Now talk about the freaking mission!

If you are not willing to make a different version I will make it for you, just PM me.

Just got back from testing my squad version of it, only 3 of us out of the possible 16 members though. Got our asses kicked, 30 deaths in total. Probably because we werent expecting reinforcements, didnt go properly equipped and didnt actually make a plan tounge_o.gif Good mission, hopefully when my squad version done it'll be the best on the server. I did notice the objectives didnt tick off though wink_o.gif Good job mate biggrin_o.gif

Just got back from testing my squad version of it, only 3 of us out of the possible 16 members though. Got our asses kicked, 30 deaths in total. Probably because we werent expecting reinforcements, didnt go properly equipped and didnt actually make a plan tounge_o.gif Good mission, hopefully when my squad version done it'll be the best on the server. I did notice the objectives didnt tick off though wink_o.gif  Good job mate biggrin_o.gif

Strange, they should tick off, it could be a MP issue, I don't have much experience with MP missions.

I found the problem ages ago...

The triggers read...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">obj1 objstatus "Done"

Should be...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"1" objstatus "Done" smile_o.gif

I found the problem ages ago...

The triggers read...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">obj1 objstatus "Done"

Should be...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"1" objstatus "Done" smile_o.gif

Haha silly me. I am a bit rusty you know. smile_o.giftounge_o.gif

Haha silly me. I am a bit rusty you know. smile_o.giftounge_o.gif

Atleast you can actually finish a mission. I got one to release but I keep forgetting the link tounge_o.gif

So far the squads enjoying the mission so thanks a lot smile_o.gif

Edit: Want me to whip up a version of mine so you can give it ago? I changed quite a few things...