Sign in to follow this  
der bastler

UEFA Euro 2004

LISBON is ONE BIG PARTY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean after the riots where the refs pulled from his car and kicked to death?

<span style='color:green'>*</span> Result table update <span style='color:blue'>[</span> <span style='color:green'>ok</span> <span style='color:blue'>]</span>

Congratulations Portugal, but also congratulations to England for an excellent show.

Ah well, Portugal deserved to win, and did. Cole should have been sent off too many times. But in the end, tradition was upheld by my glorious team - England hasn't beat Portugal in quarterfinals played in Portugal for the last 40 years... biggrin_o.gif

VIVA PORTUGAL!!!

LISBON is ONE BIG PARTY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean after the riots where the refs pulled from his car and kicked to death?

get over it. Read the rules if you want. Don't be bad losers.

Shame lool

BYE ENgland, game over lol

Yeah you might go all the way if you get that referee again

@ June 24 2004,23:34)]Yeah can't wait to see that disgusting referee joining you in your celebrations.  mad_o.gif

Ah!Ah! It ain't sweet, the taste of defeat, uh, England?

Ahhhhhh!!!!!

Boa Ricardo! Meu híbrido favorito! Portugal! Portugal!

PORTUGAL!PORTUGAL!PORTUGAL!PORTUGAL!

AhAhAhAh!

Ah!Ah! It ain't sweet, the taste of defeat, uh, Brities?

Actually, it's English. Don't drag the poor Scots into this  wink_o.gif

Well, well as I said, the Enlish here have lost their right to make fun of the Italians  wink_o.gif

Anyway, a very good game. I undertand that the English supporters weren't quite able to enjoy it the same way that the rest of us did. Good show England too!

We've been there before.. We know how it feels..

It's just that we should have won that game 2-1 FAIR AND SQUARE.. There was absolutely NOTHING wrong with that last minute goal..

It's well out of order mad_o.gif

I'm not bitter towards Portugal, just the dodgy referee. IN fact I hope you get to meet France in the final, have that referee and get all the french players sent off.

FRANCE FOREVEEEEEEER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously those who are saying unlucky to the Brits, have no idea what they are talking about. ENGLAND were in the cup, NOT Wales, Scotland or Northern Irleland. If you're gonna try and be funny, at least get your facts right. biggrin_o.gif

Oh and Screw.. I saw your post about the queen before it disappeared...

Quite disgusting if you ask me.

FRANCE FOREVEEEEEEER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop flame baiting. I could have post restricted you for your earlier comment. I was lenient once, I won't be again.

Besides, you lot are going to get a lesson in what good defending means tomorrow smile_o.gif

[Ash] Posted on June 24 2004,23:41

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and I saw your post before it got deleted about the queen.

ok lol but the queen ahaha no comment.

Indeed... sad_o.gif

Sorry for the miss-input... (Already corrected.) sad_o.gif

Anyway, I'm too excited to think on what I write... tounge_o.gif

@ June 24 2004,22:39)]We've been there before.. We know how it feels..

It's just that we should have won that game 2-1 FAIR AND SQUARE.. There was absolutely NOTHING wrong with that last minute goal..

It's well out of order  mad_o.gif

I'm not bitter towards Portugal, just the dodgy referee. IN fact I hope you get to meet France in the final, have that referee and get all the french players sent off.

like grabbing Ricardo in the neck so he couldnt grab the ball isnt foul?rock.gif what game were u watching? not even in rugby can u tackle someone in the neck, wise up my dear sir, you are out fair and square smile_o.gif But it was an excellent match, both teams rocked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok lol but the queen ahaha  no comment.

I'm not being funny but that was a very bad thing you said about the queen you muppet.

Can't believe you even got away with it. mad_o.gif

@ June 24 2004,23:41)]Oh and Screw.. I saw your post about the queen before it disappeared...

Quite disgusting if you ask me.

I agree. Poor taste.

Anyway they showed the disawoved goal again. It's difficult to say. I mean Terry was in Ricardo's face, grabbing him from behind. And the refs usually are pretty sensitive about that. So I think the ref didn't do anything wrong really. I mean it was harsh, but they are in general very harsh when it comes to fouls on the goal keepers.

Ex-RoNiN

Stop flame baiting. I could have post restricted you for your earlier comment. I was lenient once, I won't be again.

Besides, you lot are going to get a lesson in what good defending means tomorrow

LOL, tomorrow for you ( Greece ) it's game over man!!!

@ June 24 2004,22:39)]We've been there before.. We know how it feels..

It's well out of order  mad_o.gif

like grabbing Ricardo in the neck so he couldnt grab the ball isnt foul?rock.gif what game were u watching? not even in rugby can u tackle someone in the neck, wise up my dear sir, you are out fair and square   smile_o.gif But it was an excellent match, both teams rocked.

Excuse me.. John Terry's eye was on the ball.. How the hell do you do headers? You HAVE to raise your arm.. It was a perfectly legal goal in everyones opinion.. Obviously not yours as you won.

The referee cost us - simple as that.

ok lol but the queen ahaha  no comment.

Right, thats it. You're not coming back until Monday.

I told you to lay off. Don't want to listen? Fine. PR until Monday and 2 WL.

Ronin If you'd seen what he wrote about the queen, I think a perm ban would be in order.