just a random thought but it sounds like it would be possible.  To make some sort of soccer modification so that when you got so far from a soccer ball it would kick it with setvelocity, could be an online mod rock.gif  I think it would be fun there already is a soccer field. just a thought smile_o.gif

any suggetions on how to do it?

Platoon Patton has been working on this over at the Telenet Games Forum

i1640113-5.jpg

i1640113-6.jpg

there's this version on his site, might be heavily beta

EDIT:/ I stand corrected, Blanco denies any involvement in the act of creating this mission  wink_o.gif

I want to stress the fact that this MP-mission is most likely to be considered work in progress, from what I've heard about it is that there were remaining problems with the physical behaviour of the ball

Wonder when the british death squads will show up asking for the topics writer.. tounge_o.gif

How do i get this mission to work?

I put all the addons into a modfolder and the mission in the mission folder. And when i click the mission it just bounces back to the main menu in ofp.

I didn't know I was working on a soccer mission...?!

Patton asked me advice about that mission on the telenet forum, I've never played it.

sorry blanco, post edited accordingly  wink_o.gif I thought you practically produced some of the scripting, but the whole wacky idea is of course Platoon Patton's

SpeedyDonkey, I think this is MP-only, but I haven't tried this myself. Personally I think there are more viable ideas in mission editing than this one ...

sorry blanco, post edited accordingly  wink_o.gif I thought you practically produced some of the scripting, but the whole wacky idea is of course Platoon Patton's

SpeedyDonkey, I think this is MP-only, but I haven't tried this myself. Personally I think there are more viable ideas in mission editing than this one ...

Oh okay, yes it works now. smile_o.gif

omg that will be hilarious!!!

can you beet the referee?

biggrin_o.gif