Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Uscg pack beta

Question: what mod would be complete without a website?

Answer: Certainly not ours!!!!

click on image on the right in my sig for the Offical USCG Modification Website!!!!

handcrafted by the one. . the only. . .me!  biggrin_o.gif

read up on what we are working on

check out ingame pictures and wallpapers

keep up on the latest news on the mod (link to this topic opens in new window and homes in on the "last unread post")

and so much more!!  wow_o.gif  so head your browsers on over and enjoy!

The HH-60Jayhawk has a new brother  biggrin_o.gif

It is the HH-68A armed with 50cal machinegun model is from Malvinas Mod I want to thank catkuba for letting me use their model wink_o.gif

I post Pappy the USCH HH-68A he post some pictures later today as for the textures if you dont like it I retexture it to the quality of the jayhawk wink_o.gif

wink_o.gif  wink_o.gif  wink_o.gif

At your Service!  tounge_o.gif

Want to thank you 1 more time catkuba wink_o.gif

And what has happened to your mod Malvinas Mod is it dead rock.gif

Dead? never! tounge_o.gif

Working in progress, with problems but in progress!

Thanks por ask!

wink_o.gifwink_o.gifwink_o.gif

about the diver, when i press the elusive stop swimming, i get board blah blah blah action for only a fraction of a second, theres no way im that fast rock.gif

about the diver, when i press the elusive stop swimming, i get board blah blah blah action for only a fraction of a second, theres no way im that fast  rock.gif

no no no young grasshopper

you must "stop swiming" directly under the ship. like dead center under the hull

and poofy

your on the deck wow_o.gif oooooooh ahhhhhhh biggrin_o.gif

wink_o.gif sorry im a tad hyper at the moment biggrin_o.gif

about the diver, when i press the elusive stop swimming, i get board blah blah blah action for only a fraction of a second, theres no way im that fast  rock.gif

you must "stop swiming" directly under the ship. like dead center under the hull

and poofy

your on the deck  wow_o.gif oooooooh ahhhhhhh  biggrin_o.gif

wink_o.gif sorry im a tad hyper at the moment  biggrin_o.gif

Hyper cause of I sended you the ........... wow_o.giftounge_o.gif

Well you now what biggrin_o.gif

and poofy

your on the deck  wow_o.gif oooooooh ahhhhhhh  biggrin_o.gif

wink_o.gif sorry im a tad hyper at the moment  biggrin_o.gif

Hyper cause of I sended you the ........... wow_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Well you now what biggrin_o.gif

i know?

i know?! rock.gif

all i know is i had to fix a missing picture on the USCG site tounge_o.gif

Imshi looks at new pic on site, and lets out a sigh of regret...so very gucci sad_o.gif

GJ on the textures as usual guys, doesn't the HH-65 perform basically the same role as the MH-68 or does it have an SAR role as well?

Imshi looks at new pic on site, and lets out a sigh of regret...so very gucci sad_o.gif

GJ on the textures as usual guys, doesn't the HH-65 perform basically the same role as the MH-68 or does it have an SAR role as well?

what does the website say? wink_o.gif

the top half is copy/pasted from the USCG.mil site

so afaik shes SAR and Recon (Operation Iraqi Freedom) smile_o.gif

the stingray is armed

the dolphin is not.

so to answer your question. no the dolphin does NOT perform the same role as the stingray. the stingray is mainly attack & recon and the dolphin is SAR and recon

Alright folks a lil bump of the topic and a lil update of somethign i decided while playing on the pacific island with a buddy of mine

the Helos that will be released:

3 out of the 4 USCG helos (MH90 Enforcer will not be made):

HH-60 Jayhawk: Features the Ladder Extract, and several cargo postions (6 total) for hauling people

HH-65 Dolphin: Features the winch to extract people off ships and land (and insert? i dunno i dont have the script)

MH-68 Stingray: the M240. this isnt anything special but it is the only attack helo of the USCG therefore that's its 'special quality", also allows the player gunner to switch form cargo to gunner postion

ALL helos will ofer the "Land Helo" option for player in an AI helo

ALL helos will ofer the "hold postion" option when under 30m

in making a unqie feature for each helo, this allows the mission makers and users to choose each helo due to specific mission needs. Example: if you need a person extracted from a ship, you would use the HH65 dolphin and its winch. If you needed to rescue a stranded sailor from an island that you cant land on, you would use the HH60 and its ladder smile_o.gif

Nice to hear! Sounds like it will be a very great addonpack. But I think the D... is not the one...? Looks better

and when will those be released?

Soon wink_o.gif

Or even better once they are ready tounge_o.gif

Will this pack when released have those bonus that you were talking about??? biggrin_o.gif

Will this pack when released have those bonus that you were talking about??? biggrin_o.gif

as of right now thats the only thing holding back the release (aside from the HH65) smile_o.gif

Any news about this great mod?

currently on hold due to extractions email provider is being a dick for this week and wont let him send or receive shit crazy_o.gif

but fear not as it shouldnt affect the release date in anyway smile_o.gif

ok small update:

productivity has slowed. as we are working on one last model, and waiting on some scripts from some people.

unfortunitly the release date of those scripts is July 15th. . .

so July 25th, set in stone, writen in blood, and typed in perminant ink. . . is the release date for the full USCG Pack 1 smile_o.gif we call it pack 1 in the event that we make future packs and USCG addons smile_o.gif

I hate it that we cannot release the pack on my birthday sad_o.gif

So the pack will be released on 25th july hate to say on Pappy Boyington's birthday crazy_o.gif

Can you people wait till 14th July next year 2005 so we release USCG Pack1 rock.gifwow_o.gifbiggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

j/k (Just Kidding) tounge_o.gif

ok Good news and bad news folks

Good News: the release is still on schedual

Bad News: the "surprise" and the HH65 Dolphin will NOT be in this release. . .the Dolphin we are still waiting on some things (like the model and scripts)

so this release will entail the pilots, the crew, the cutter (with scripts and features) the HC130 (textures and everything fixed) the MH68 Stingray, the HH60Jayhawk (which i dont belive was changed but i could be wrong)

the next update the HH60 will have the winch script in it. . . but we dont have the script now so just gonna release what we got on schedual and the other things will wait til they are done. im not pushin release back any further. . .we set a date and we are gonna keep it  smile_o.gif

Edit: there will be a new topic for release too. until then please use this one smile_o.gif