Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Please update your profiles

I often in a discussion ask myself where the other person (contradicting me) is from. Or how to send the other person an addon etc. So an updated profile with the most essential informations would be nice.

Noone is gonna turn into a stalker just because you publish your current location, your ICQ number or your favourite hobbies. Hell many of us are in this forum since mid 2001, so if we wanted to visit you and shoot your dog I would have done it already.

If you have a reason why you didnt update your profile then tell us here so we can torture you for it!

I agree, it's fun to read a little about the other members, and why not see a photo too? smile_o.gif

I often in a discussion ask myself where the other person (contradicting me) is from. Or how to send the other person an addon etc. So an updated profile with the most essential informations would be nice.

Noone is gonna turn into a stalker just because you publish your current location, your ICQ number or your favourite hobbies. Hell many of us are in this forum since mid 2001, so if we wanted to visit you and shoot your dog I would have done it already.

If you have a reason why you didnt update your profile then tell us here so we can torture you for it!

I have been here from 2001 ( altrough this acount says some thing else but i rember i was the first one who got banned in 2001 :P )

But yes nice idea Alber il try to update my profile to.

I hope the rest will do that to.

Actually, that site was once without a password. It is the site of my family and its members. I have an e-mail account there and you could read my entire CV if you wanted. But now they put a password to it.

Guess I need to review my profile as well!  sad_o.gif

Since I dont belong to a clan or even have an own homepage yet I thought I am obliged to put something. Should I put a link to the company I work for instead? Rather not! tounge_o.gif

Nice to see the community getting closer together when its declining from maturity smile_o.gif . I'll try to get a photo up there one day but I'm affraid I don't have a homepage and all wink_o.gif

The idea is great. Ill write what I think about other members and why there profile not updated yet.

1: frindlly positive members like the one who start this topic.

2: members who just shay. And wont update there profile.

3: members who think is there profile some kind of a joke and change there sig while the admins not here and there signature contain horrible pictures completely against the rules. Just like today!

Indeed Albert, I think it's real fun to check people's profiles and know more about them, especially see their picture. Check mine while you're at it! smile_o.gif

and yes that picture is taken at night, so don't wonder if I look like a creep.

I agree, Albert. It's always interesting seeing what people are like away from OFP.

Anyhow, in additon to the picture picture in my profile and a link to my blog, the link in my signature displays music I've listened to recently.

Well, there are only few pictures of me because I am the master of camera. biggrin_o.gif

But for the rest... Herr Schoeller, melde: Auftrag erfüllt! wink_o.gif

cand. mach. Frank Abelbeck, B.Sc., HG.d.R.

(showing-off, lalala tounge_o.gif)

Yeah, update those profiles now.

Says one who has not a scrap of information in his profile, you wuss. wink_o.gif

Yeah, update those profiles now.

Says one who has not a scrap of information in his profile, you wuss. wink_o.gif

I will as soon as i have the correct ammount of time tounge_o.gif

No, don't run!

edit: Because of your encouragement, I, intoxicated, am now my avatar. tounge_o.gif Congratulations!

Quote[/b] ]This is highly disturbing.

That's putting it mildly tounge_o.gif ...

At least you got two eye brows. I feel my head and i got a light monobrow and I'm 15 and still cant be fucked shaving so I got bum fluff all down my face and I got a bum fluff beard.

Tell ya the truth. I'm not very nice to look at. Friends say I look like Woverine out of the X-man movies tounge_o.gif

At least you got two eye brows. I feel my head and i got a light monobrow and I'm 15 and still cant be fucked shaving so I got bum fluff all down my face and I got a bum fluff beard.

Tell ya the truth. I'm not very nice to look at. Friends say I look like Woverine out of the X-man movies tounge_o.gif

No need to describe, here's Batdog's OFP player gallery pic.

cooldude.jpg

Batdog looks like an Australian to me. Not good, not bad. Just Aussie. crazy_o.gif

WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE THEN?

I posted my pic here some time ago. I'll upload it tonite maybe. I know that I have a couple pics on my fotolog here. I'll probably just use one of those.