Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Please update your profiles

I like my profile as it is. As for a picture of me, I've posted plenty of them before, so those that have been around a while should already know what I look like.

You changed "women" to "sex" since the last time I checked. Any particular reason? wink_o.gif

In keeping with the theme of offtopic tangents, I officially graduated from high school today smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

@ May 29 2004,23:59)]In keeping with the theme of offtopic tangents, I officially graduated from high school today  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif

Congratulations! You are now officially qualified to work in.... Burger King tounge_o.gif  No, but seriously, congrats. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

In keeping with the theme of offtopic tangents, I officially graduated from high school today smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif

Congrats, boy!  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

I like my profile as it is. As for a picture of me, I've posted plenty of them before, so those that have been around a while should already know what I look like.

You changed "women" to "sex" since the last time I checked. Any particular reason? wink_o.gif

Maybe he has a crush on you too. tounge_o.gif

I do not know where to post this...

this thread seems appropriate...

I'd like to thank the forums for the birthday-PM!

(good to have the profile updated... biggrin_o.gif)

(The 3l-rosé-wine-package takes effect... crazy_o.gif

Nie wieder Alkohol?)

Well we do Industrial music with Electronica, we currently are doing music for Red Hammer Studios so when their addons come out you'll get some of our music or if you want, you can go www.mp3.com.au/mutton and get some of our music.

biggrin_o.gif

Tim

Let me try that tomorrow morning. Gotta go to bed since it is already nearly 04:00h here. But trust me I will listen to it and give you the most arrogant criticall eurosnob feedback. biggrin_o.gif  But I fear if RedHammer goes for it then there isnt much to criticise! sad_o.giftounge_o.gif

thanks man, im really looking for some critisizm of our music, then we know what to look at and fix lol

Well we do Industrial music with Electronica, we currently are doing music for Red Hammer Studios so when their addons come out you'll get some of our music or if you want, you can go www.mp3.com.au/mutton and get some of our music.

biggrin_o.gif

Tim

Hmm I can't seem to be able to download or listen to it. It twould be nice to hear it as I have once played in a band my self. I have tried doing some songs with the computer and the result isn't that bad. Unfortunatly I lost all the songs when my hard drive crashed. All I have left is one demo mp3.. The song could need some tuning and it's pretty monotonous but I would have to remake it from scratch which I'm not that eager to do.

I uploaded it just for fun so get it here! I have no idea what kind of genre it is as I dont listen to this kind of music so pay no attention to what the site says.

Thanks, with the voice recording ive tried to get my hands on a couple of Beta SM-58 microphones, those mics are just awesome IMHO but im having no luck, their too expensive for me at the moment.

Thanks for downloading the song and listening.

Tim

Thanks, with the voice recording ive tried to get my hands on a couple of Beta SM-58 microphones, those mics are just awesome IMHO but im having no luck, their too expensive for me at the moment.

Thanks for downloading the song and listening.

Tim

Yes they are.. We bought one as the goverment paid for it so we didn't care about the price.

Did you listen to the songs? Perhaps.. we should move this discussion to PM's..

http://wintersofppub.concept404.com/files/Ratemt.mp3

theres one of our songs

its called Ratemt.

Enjoy

Tim Pink

That's a nice song.. The recording of the vocals could have had a little more depth but I like the way you have mixed the genres. Good luck in the future!

Yeah, worth listening to, that is not amateurish at all! wow_o.gif

But Llauma is right about the depth of the voice!

hehe i updated mine, this is a really good idea albert.

ive got more pics at http://groups.msn.com/muttonband if any body is interested.

Tim Pink

I see on your pic that you're playing on a bassguitar, what guitar do you play on?

I play bassguitar too, i play on an Ibanez btb 400qm, very nice guitar if you ask me...

Oh and i play with a Roland DB700, i think it's 250 watt... Very happy about it too, actually it's exactly what i wanted...

Here's a link to a pic, in real life the color of the guitar doesn't look so brown. It's almost black... when you hold it in the sun you'll see a bit brown but not a lot. The strange color is barely visible...

Link to pic...

Playing guitar kicks ass smile_o.gif Playing acoustic guitar is a lot of fun too, lately i've been playing a lot and i seem to be getting a lot better... Dunno what i prefer, acoustic or bass, oh well, they're both a lot of fun biggrin_o.gif

ah bass guitar is great,

crazy_o.gif

I play when I can, I have a Fender American Jazz bass with custom pickups and such

if you play bass i suggest you pick up some Jaco Pastorius CD's if you havent already. He is like the hendrix of bass guitar.

ah bass guitar is great,

crazy_o.gif

I play when I can, I have a Fender American Jazz bass with custom pickups and such

if you play bass i suggest you pick up some Jaco Pastorius CD's if you havent already. He is like the hendrix of bass guitar.

Oh i'd really like to buy a Jazz bass one day, they have such a nice sound... very warm (dunno if that's the right way to say it in english but in my language we call it a warm sound smile_o.gif )...

Fender are nice guitars, we have a fender stratocaster, good guitar too but i don't like electric guitars

Hi Guys

I have a Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass V, it has such a nice sound, lots of grunt and a big bottom end.

I also play Electric guitar, a bit of Drums and i own a Roland xp-30 synth.

I like to do P.A work here in my town, its pretty good money.

Ill have to upload some more songs and give the links to you guys so i can get some feedback.

Thanks

Tim

I replaced the carp with a real picture of me smile_o.gif

I replaced the carp with a real picture of me smile_o.gif

Couldn't find anyone to take a pic of you, huh? smile_o.gif