IceFire

How about a forum night?

The CiA server is up..

Read the server rules

You will need:

FDF mod 1.3

FDF Desert Pack

Kegetys' russian weapon pack 1.1

It's not sure we will play winter nogojev but some missions still might need it.

Winter Nogojev 1.1

It's good if you get Kegs S&W revolvers as there are a couple of missions that uses them.

Kegetys' Smith & Wesson Revolvers

IP: ofp.ciahome.net

Port: 2302

Password: ciafdf

All join the Teamspeak 2 server at IP ofp.ciahome.net

The password is ciafdf

Finally I had the chance to join your server again! It was real fun to play with you guys. Better to play with 3-5 serious players than a bunch of rambo noobs!

Llauma shelling a village (with Jinef acting as spotter):

llauma_mortar.jpg

Something on tonight?

Sure, soon I think.. in 15 minutes maybe...

...and the server is up.

Read the server rules

You will need:

FDF mod 1.3

FDF Desert Pack

It's not sure we will play winter nogojev but some missions still might need it.

Winter Nogojev 1.1

It's good if you get Kegs S&W revolvers as there are a couple of missions that uses them.

The password is ciafdf

Damn, I reinstalled my pc yesterday, but forgot my Flashpoint CD's at my parents place which is too far to travel right now. Arggg, I'm burning up inside cause I wanna play!!! crazy_o.gifsad_o.gif

I'd like to play but i am Australian will that badly affect my ping!?

Another thing is i dont have FDF mod and cant be bothered downloading it so when will we not be using that mod ?

hmm, don't know about your ping, but I think just try it. And that other thing with FDF . . . no, I don't think that will happen, since it is a server with mainly (or only?) FDF missions. And believe me, if anything FDF is worth the downloading! No matter how long it takes.

I'd like to play but i am Australian will that badly affect my ping!?

Another thing is i dont have FDF mod and cant be bothered downloading it so when will we not be using that mod ?

i'm sometimes playing on a server in australia (i'm in europe), i have a ping around 400. but it's not a dedi server and it is in vbs, so i don't know how it will be here for you.

just d/l fdf. imho the best ofp mod - not only because it is the most complete one. smile_o.gif

In a couple of days I'll be playing. I'm getting Broadband by satilite in about 4-5 days. Then I come on and play wink_o.gif

In a couple of days I'll be playing. I'm getting Broadband by satilite in about 4-5 days. Then I come on and play wink_o.gif

Great but haven't you already been to our server? At least this pic looks like you.. tounge_o.gif

mr_t_hh60.jpg

Thats some crazy fool tounge_o.gif

I've never been on ya servers thought

hey, batdog, or anyone else, we would like to play some coops. so post here if you're willing to do.

not till i get boradband, which will be next week. other wise I'm playing with a 28.8 speed connection and thats not good wink_o.gif

The CiA server is up..

Read the server rules

You will need:

FDF mod 1.3

FDF Desert Pack

Winter Nogojev 1.1

The password is ciafdf

Nope, I've got a big test tomorrow, but I’ve got OFP up and running again so I’ll be present next Wednesday.

you guys should maybe consider doing such stuff on sathurday too. I often don't have time on sunday evening... not to mention wednesday

I hope i get broadband before Fri 21st. I want to play on my birthday smile_o.gif

I hope i get broadband before Fri 21st. I want to play on my birthday smile_o.gif

good news: llauma planned to make friday to an "official cia coop day"... biggrin_o.gif

Too bad that I couldn't join, but llauma was watching live how a virus destroysd my computer more and more, I think the last he received from me was:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">k@voven: aha, the MS anti spyware tool says it's blocking something unknown.... interesting

Then I had some really diffucult problems and I wasn't able until now to get my computer starting again...

I'll be with you on wendsday ore friday, if this changes smile_o.gif