Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Gta san andreas

I ended up getting it for PC, was expecting much better performance because at some places it jerks a bit, there are many people having problems with hardware other than audigy2's and GF6's, seems almost intentional to force people to upgrade icon_rolleyes.gif .

Me, i cant save my progress because all my saves become corrupt, heard its because the game cant find my windows user profile because there is a "," in it or something, i've seen a workaround other than creating a new XP user profile but i think i will just wait for a patch.

A very good game it seems, but terribly ported to PC mad_o.gif .

Yeah I get bad lag pretty often when driving, and often after looking at the map or saving I get some weird loud noise that I have to drive away from to make it stop.

I get lag once per game, usually within a minute of starting, and that's it.

Also, when it rains, my sound cracks pretty bad (Audigy 2), so I got to use the sunny cheat or turn off my speakers.

I suck at flying.  Just can't turn without nose diving into the ground.  GTA, BF42, I can't fly for shit in these games.  Wish they had the same flying controls as in OFP.

If you go to the gtagaming.com forums, they have a fix for the Audigy card I believe.

Might just be your drivers.