Sign in to follow this  
bmgarcangel

Earl & sucheys marines problem!

Currently I have a problem. I downloaded Earl & Sucheys USMC Pack but it had an error unpacking and only gave me these five pbo. files:

c8xmag.pbo

C8x_russ.pbo

SUCHrus.pbo

SUCHusmc.pbo

TACTEvents.pbo

I'm missing one or two others because the marines don't work. Can someone help me get the other or others?

~Bmgarcangel

P.S. No way i'm going to redownload it, it was 30 mb large and for 56k, thats hella heart renching!

Looks like there's nothing else you can do than redowloading.

Looks like there's nothing else you can do than redowloading.

If this is a RAR file and you're using an older version of WinRAR, that might be the problem.

I've also this two pbos:

c8x_russjam.pbo

c8x_usmcjam.pbo

But afaik you'll only need the for them Jam-Version, so i'm not sure if that are the files that are missing.

Here are my pbo's with WinMD5-Checksumme. Perhaps that'll help you.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">c8x_usmcjam.pbo  449fba3cf986b9ce57d9ffa987886baf

c8x_usmc.pbo       e7c642b77973739654fba7276a92b42b

c8x_russjam.pbo    431b98c95695c2d7712b9ecad5bf75a3

c8x_russ.pbo         649d31d7a57564c6d6cecdc75cccbe89

tactevents.pbo      e6b748e0ce04b95139f33c687b136858

suchusmc.pbo       4b36076f77c62fb50175faa5e8466dcc

suchrus.pbo          43d83f3468f97bd49afe69edca0d6969

c8xmag.pbo          20d6e2b375e72c08c405ae994c6939e5

EDIT:

Just realised that i'v a c8x_usmc.pbo, which you don't have listed. Perhaps that's the missing file.

Mfg MEDICUS smile_o.gif

c8x_usmc is Earl's USMC weapons. It's possible that you didn't download the full archive. Try again.

Can't. I have 56k, and the whole thing would be too damned large to download again. I have other things to do you know along with everyone else who is connected to our internet at home.

Could one of you send it to me via my email.........

One more question, where do I get an update for WINRAR?

~Bmgarcangel

and what's your e-mail address?

what is the file transfer limit for your box?

Wanna selfextract file? -> *exe?

One more question, where do I get an update for WINRAR?

You can get an update by clicking here

You have 6mb of free HD space?  crazy_o.gif I dont think windows will even allow you to boot up unless you have more than 100mb due to virtual memory, pagefile or swap file usage. You might be able to boot, but it will probably warn you and tell you to delete stuff, and then prevent you from running anything that uses virtual memory with an "Error, Out of memory" message.

Time to clear out your p0rn folder kiddo:D

P.S Can't believe you've been missing out on all these great addons because of dial up. If broadband's available, get it....ASAP!

You don't have to miss anything. All you need to do is use a download accelerator and do your downloads overnight.

You have 6mb of free HD space?  crazy_o.gif I dont think windows will even allow you to boot up unless you have more than 100mb due to virtual memory, pagefile or swap file usage. You might be able to boot, but it will probably warn you and tell you to delete stuff, and then prevent you from running anything that uses virtual memory with an "Error, Out of memory" message.

P.S Can't believe you've been missing out on all these great addons because of dial up. If broadband's available, get it....ASAP!

I think he meant he has 6mb of space in his e-mail inbox tounge_o.gif

14mb here biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

I have 6 mb worth of space in my harddrive friend.

Right...email account, harddrive, whats the difference anyway*sarcasm*? rock.gif