Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

Combat! bradley pack 1.0 released

Great addon, but I have this "CBT Bradley Pack MP Error" in Multiplayer. I added a Trigger on the map, made it activated by Game Logic (Once), Range 50, and named it "serverChk".

What did I do wrong? Help would be much appreciated since I'd like to use these babies in my personal CTI Mod.

Thanks in advance.

Any ideas yet?

Thanks.

I DONT SEE THE BRALDEY IN THE CBT Armored LIST

I PUT THE I PUT THE CBT_Brad.pbo in the addons

!!!!!!!!!

PLZ HELP sad_o.gif

NO CRC ERROR

!!!!!

I USE WINACE V2.0

I DONT SEE THE BRALDEY IN THE CBT Armored LIST

I PUT THE I PUT THE CBT_Brad.pbo in the addons                                                    

!!!!!!!!!

PLZ HELP sad_o.gif

NO CRC ERROR

!!!!!

I USE WINACE V2.0

Make sure you also have CBT_Brad_Script.pbo and CBT_Misc.pbo. Also make sure you are using WinRAR 3.3 when extracting the files.

THX FOR ALL

I SEE THE CBT_Brad_Script.pbo AND CBT_Misc.pbo WITH WINRAR 3.11

MY BRADLEY WORK NOW smile_o.gif

ITS A VERY GOOD ADDON

ive got to say this addon is brillant a friend recomended that i download the combat stuff and it was very worth while these bradelys are far supior to the orignal bis ones cant wait to see more smile_o.gif

and please mate cut down on the caps lock it isnt very nice to read and makes it seem like your shouting

THX FOR ALL

I SEE THE CBT_Brad_Script.pbo AND CBT_Misc.pbo WITH WINRAR 3.11

MY BRADLEY WORK NOW smile_o.gif

ITS A VERY GOOD ADDON

turn off your capslock key it's bloody annoying.

I FIND MAYBIE 2 WAY FOR USE A 2MISSILE MAG

WITHOUT CHEAT POSSIBLE

I WORK ON

OUPS I TURN off the caps lock biggrin_o.gif

and i work for imporving the IA of the tank and apc

Maybe we should officially hire TheAvonLady to hock our addons?    =)

I'm not sure what you mean by hock but if you wanted a mission, here it is! smile_o.gif

This pack rules! Same as all other COMBAT! addons! Great work! biggrin_o.gif

Dedan

When I set up a test mission with an AI controled M6 Linebacker on max skill level and an enemy jet fighter doing circles around the area, why does the Linebacker more often resort to firing its cannon instead of launching its stingers?

As a work-around, is there a way to force the Linebacker to use only its Stingers until depleted?

When I set up a test mission with an AI controled M6 Linebacker on max skill level and an enemy jet fighter doing circles around the area, why does the Linebacker more often resort to firing its cannon instead of launching its stingers?

As a work-around, is there a way to force the Linebacker to use only its Stingers until depleted?

this would require a config tweak in changing the value of the weapon ammo lower. so if say the stinger ammo is "cost 20000" and the cannon is "cost 10000" then switch the numbers around and the AI will think the stingers are the best choice to use

this would require a config tweak in changing the value of the weapon ammo lower. so if say the stinger ammo is "cost 20000" and the cannon is "cost  10000" then switch the numbers around and the AI will think the stingers are the best choice to use

So can this also be accomplished by using RemoveWeapon/Magazine or similar for the LB's gun? rock.gif

my guess is no.

if u took the M16 off a LAW soldier will he shoot at the enemy soldiers with a an AT4 (or LAW if u got default BIS)?

the LB needs to have a valid reason to use up a weapon that costs X ammount.

its worth a shot but i still think that it wouldnt work as the LB wouldnt deem the plane a serious enough threat to launch a missle that costs 'alot' at it just gotta reverse the config costs of the 2 weapons. requires a config change in any case. its the only way i see it happening sad_o.gif

my guess is no.

if u took the M16 off a LAW soldier will he shoot at the enemy soldiers with a an AT4 (or LAW if u got default BIS)?

No but that's because BIS' LAWs and AT4s are not defined to be used by the AI against non-vehicular targets, correct?

In contrast, if you take a soldier with an M16+M203 grenade launcher and remove one of the types of ammo, the AI unit will resort to using the existing type.

The LB targets planes with both its heavy gun and Stingers. So.......................

I'll experiment with this now and report back. smile_o.gif

crazy_o.gif

The Bradley Pack's readme doesn't list the pack's weapons and mag names.

Anyone know what they are or where they're listed? rock.gif

CBT_M220TOW (Weapon and Mag)

CBT_M220TOWA (Weapon and Mag)

CBT_M240Coax

CBT_M240CoaxAmmo (Mag)

CBT_M2_50cal (Weapon and Mag)

CBT_Jav_Launcher

CBT_Jav_Mag

CBT_Drag_Launcher

CBT_Drag_Mag

From CBT_Misc\Config.cpp

CBT_StingerLauncher (Weapon and Mag)

CBT_Bushmaster (Weapon)

CBT_BushmasterHE (Mag)

CBT_BushmasterAP (Mag)

From CBT_Brad_Scripts\config.cpp

That should be the Bushmaster 25mm Gun, it has "airLock=1;" set in the config for both AP and HE ammo.

That should be the Bushmaster 25mm Gun, it has "airLock=1;" set in the config for both AP and HE ammo.

That did the trick. Thanks! ;)

This should be adjusted in the future. A Stinger should obviously be the weapon of choice against enemy aircraft.

The smokes come from destroyed vehicles, both bradley and m113 pack look pretty exaggerated compared default BIS smoke. This is intentional or accidental bug? (I am talking about the hardcoded smoke not the scripted effect)

The smokes come from destroyed vehicles, both bradley and m113 pack look pretty exaggerated compared default BIS smoke.  This is intentional or accidental bug?

BIS smoke is hardly impressive. Which one looks closer to reality?

capt.sge.ive71.120904154722.photo03.default-294x384.jpg

The smokes come from destroyed vehicles, both bradley and m113 pack look pretty exaggerated compared default BIS smoke.  This is intentional or accidental bug?

Intentional.

The smokes come from destroyed vehicles, both bradley and m113 pack look pretty exaggerated compared default BIS smoke. This is intentional or accidental bug?

I was not talking reality. I am talking beauty and ugliness. Bradley pack smoke ugly, because it looks like it came from underground, drop particles pretty lame when contacted with ground. I likebigger smoke but not this way. (This should be scripted instead of this)