Sign in to follow this  
wizzywig

Signs pack

sign13.jpg

AH! THEY'RE ONTO ME! crazy_o.gif

Anyway, nice pack, maybe some islands will be using these soon wink_o.gif

if any one has any pics of signs or wanna include some of there custom signs just email it to me

wizzywig@sadness.ro

Here's some pics of signs that you could add:

butchart-gardens-funny-sign.jpg

funny_road_sign.jpg

bathroomfunnysign.jpg

funny_sign01.jpg

funny_sign_06.jpg

EA_Spring_2000_Camel_Crossing.jpg

Camel%20crossing%20sign.jpg

122302_039.jpg

picture7.jpg

I guess it would be easy to also make your own with photoshop. smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Yo Wizzy, I love these signs, some of them are quite funny but obviously the military signs are great for keeping Joe Public off my land LOL.

I downloaded your objects pack a few months ago and discovered some amazing ideas for addons. How come you stopped work on these?

PH

Just a quick question: is it possible to make signs or billboards that act like flags ingame, so that users can set custom textures?

yes i think so but tahst not the reason of this pack

Quote[/b] ]was that the hw pack?

Yes Wizzy it was the hw pack. I loved the hanger with the opening roof as it gave me the idea of a James Bond type of mission where the evil overlord makes his getaway using Martin's Bell206 heli stored in the bay LOL.

How come you left them half done?

thay were a mod i was working on on my own then i decided to leave them for the community to finish up as thay needed as you can tell the textures are real beta as im crap at creating them also if any onw would like to help with tomahawk launch textures pm me as im shore you would liek to test out the tomahawk stuff but on a exstange for texture help

Miles --- cammal, cliff, and chicken im goign to add them as soon as i have lots more pics i wanna have 25 signs in the end so keep ending im up to 18 or so now but i can exspand as needed

Hope it is ok to ask this here as it is relevent to the thread.

How do you add attachments such as pics etc as I cannot seem to be able to do it?

how aboot some normal signs liek stop and yeild etc. but in russian, arabic, farsi, Hebrew, and a few others.

Just a quick question: is it possible to make signs or billboards that act like flags ingame, so that users can set custom textures?

there's a russian pack of billboards out there which allows you to put custom textures. I don't remember where you can grab it but if someone wants it, contact me by PM and i'll upload it on a ftp.

That reminds me, there was a while ago some billboards released You could also change the textures of it. BTW nice work wizzywig.

sorry dont know how to do it... sad_o.gif i suck at photo shop and that shit.... cant u do it ?

i dont have any time to do pics thats why im aking for more ill make the addon i just wont the images to texture them

ok..gonna ask my sisster.. she works on a Photo company..maybe she can help ... smile_o.gif

ok if she can make any othere ones as well like gard dog warnign and stuff would also be great

have updated the pack now it has 20 signs

thanks

ACE

Kaliyuga

Miles

for you input