Sign in to follow this  
bucket man

Smoking script

This brobably has been discussed before but is there any scripts out there for smoking cigarettes?

I searched but couldnt find any. And I mean a script where the cigarette actually shows and not just smoke.

It can be static as I only need it for screenshots so no actual smoking and hand moving is necessary.

If you want an actual cigarette, you're going to have to look through some addons or request someone to make one. (Or if you know how, make one yourself).

If you can't find one, the best you can do is do some photo editing and add a cigarette that way.

Well that Ukraine border guard addon should have cigarette script.

Does anybody know if its really there as I really dnt want to download a file thats 19mbs when I dont even know if its there.

There is an script that uses the drop comand and standard BIS animations to make it look like if the unit is smoking, but no actual cigarrete.

If you look at this script, you'll find that there is a script in there that makes them smoke.

Have a look in the sample mission, one of the units is smoking.

In the sample mission's folder is a cuple of script, the one you want is the one call "Smoking.sqs" biggrin_o.gif , ofcourse.

That's all you gonna find so far at list you request something more complicated with cigarret models and so on.

@CERO.