Sign in to follow this  
bmgarcangel

Bayonet animation on a rifle

for a DPM pack release? why...

we are a addon team, not a mod... we will be releasing some missions in the future, but only when we feel they are at a hign enough standard.

we are not purely making missions to show off the features of our units... we want to recreate modern day conflict situations that our forces have been in

Am I allowed to ask for a status of your DPM pack?

Quote[/b] ]We've got one or two bugs left to sort out, then it's show time

Man! I can't wait for the brits to enter combat.

Actually they're finishing the landrovers off. Then i think they will release both DPM and Landrovers. failing that landrovers come just after dpm pack. BTW the project:ukf forums seem to be offline.

Actually they're finishing the landrovers off. Then i think they will release both DPM and Landrovers. failing that landrovers come just after dpm pack. BTW the project:ukf forums seem to be offline.

somebloke... whilst i understand your reasons are purely of a helpful nature... please allow UKF team members to answer queries since we know the status and release schedule of our addons.

the status is still as before... final beta... we are trying as hard as possible with all things considered to wipe out the final bugs... they are just proving a pain

as for if we are waiting to release with the landies... i cannot comment at this time as we are yet undecided whether or not to release together or one at a time... idealy we would like to release them together so you have something for the Troops to play with... but we shall see

as for the site, its back up now... just some server issues - all gone now

i think you would know the community's vote with out even holding a vote tounge_o.gif anyays good work guys I love your work.

lol no offense screw the bayonets i want everything else in that pack..... God its so sweet....

The bayonets are done and dusted mate. That's not the hold-up. We've just got some issues with the LAW80 causing a crash to desktop.

A little late but what the hell - Awesome work on the bayonets!

Btw, what's the name of the song in the movie preview?

The bayonets are done and dusted mate.  That's not the hold-up.  We've just got some issues with the LAW80 causing a crash to desktop.

Blame me for finding that bug during my BETA testing...... sad_o.gif

A little late but what the hell - Awesome work on the bayonets!

Btw, what's the name of the song in the movie preview?

Muse - Feeling Good smile_o.gif

Muse - Feeling good

cover of Nina Simone's more famous version  wink_o.gif

[edit]

2mins too late tounge_o.gif

The bayonets are done and dusted mate.  That's not the hold-up.  We've just got some issues with the LAW80 causing a crash to desktop.

Looks like you guys ran into some config.cpp trouble, eh?? I hope you find it soon! Keep it up!

Blame me for finding that bug during my BETA testing......   sad_o.gif

ok boys, we know how who to kill! :P

nah, j/kidding, gl anyways smile_o.gif

I think fixing the LAW 80 bug is well worth the wait. Its wierd, the crash isn't consistant in when it occurs, but if it occurs on a mission, it will occur over and over.....so i got to try the LAW 80 out about a week before i found a bug. I gotta say, if this thing is realistic, screw being a tankie, too dangerous, infantry all the way......:p

Then i was making a single player mission to release when the pack came out and it kept crashing as soon as a LAW 80 impacted on a BMP.  sad_o.gif  Replace the LAW 80 and it works fine  rock.gif

Well all i can say is, it will be WELL WORTH the wait. A truly awesome pack......  smile_o.gif

Well all i can say is, it will be WELL WORTH the wait. A truly awesome pack......  smile_o.gif

Believe me. We WILL wait! wink_o.gif

Believe me. We WILL wait!  wink_o.gif

Screwthe waiting game, lets play hungry hungry hippo's!

hehe i just played that last night at my nephews bday party at chuckie cheeses. Anyways.... forget the law seriously tounge_o.gif

nah, screw the law (hehe pun on words) just kidding i will ait patiently in the mean time im gonna work on my 1911 smile_o.gif

That's right, fuck da poe-lease!

Oh, I'm sorry is this not the Snoop-Dog fan site?

damn, nothing said here in 2 days...., im getting bored...

work faster guys! tounge_o.gif