Sign in to follow this  
Taconic

EECP - Enhanced ECP

leave him ! smile_o.gif

let him savourate his job lol

(its not agressive i'm nice)

sorry too for my poor english

@Bucket man

You can replace it for your own prefer if Kurayami would be released CPP file. biggrin_o.gif

Yes, K We're waiting. Could you give us CPP version? wink_o.gif

Hi Kurayami,

I was wondering if you could release an editable config.cpp of the latest EECP version. Just want to fool around with it a bit changing some minor things for personel use of course tounge_o.gif

THX

Here you are.

Any chance seeing the new russian motorized infantry to replace the naval infantry?

They are pretty good quality and you could use the weapons in the Marine Assault pack with these guys.

RHS'? They haven't released them yet.

Hi Kurayami

So to be more realistic, I think that's a good idea if you rename the AT4 (russian rocket launcher) by his good name

RPO Shmel

rpoa01.jpg

look here

It was just a suggestion

smile_o.gif

Hi Kurayami,

I was wondering if you could release an editable config.cpp of the latest EECP version. Just want to fool around with it a bit changing some minor things for personel use of course tounge_o.gif

THX

Here you are.

Any chance seeing the new russian motorized infantry to replace the naval infantry?

They are pretty good quality and you could use the weapons in the Marine Assault pack with these guys.

RHS'? They haven't released them yet.

Not the RHS but DRF(?). I made a topica about them some time ago. They are available in flashpoint.ru.

hello,

does somebody have the

csla2_mi8te.p3d and

csla2_hind.p3d

for me plz?

they belong to data.pbo or dat3d.pbo folder?

thx in advance

Is the resistance T 54 the only tank that you can ride.Or do i have to use a command for any of the others,as it's a pretty cool way of being transported around..

tank.jpg

Hi Kurayami

So to be more realistic, I think that's a good idea if you rename the AT4 (russian rocket launcher) by his good name

RPO Shmel

Actually, I don't think that BIS' Russian heavy AT weapon is anything. There is an AT-4, but it's a crew-served weapon, much like the TOW. It's impossible for one man to fire it from his shoulder. I've been keeping my eye out for an appropriate replacement, so it will be dealt with eventually.

hello,

does somebody have the

csla2_mi8te.p3d and

csla2_hind.p3d

for me plz?

they belong to data.pbo or dat3d.pbo folder?

thx in advance

You need to have the EECP CSLA pack installed. The model paths point to that pbo and not to the original csla_air.

Is the resistance T 54 the only tank that you can ride.Or do i have to use a command for any of the others,as it's a pretty cool way of being transported around..

[im]http://imagehost.bizhat.com/files/tank.jpg[/img]

The Resistance T-54 is currently the only one that anybody can ride atop. None of the other tanks have external cargo proxies. Eventually all of the Russian tanks will be replaced with RHS' work, so it's presumable that they'll retain this feature.

As far as I know, nothing like this is planned for US tanks. Not that it really matters - you very rarely see pictures of US soldiers riding atop an Abrams. That's mostly because its gas turbine engine belches out exhaust that's of sufficient temperature to be "not very healthy" for people hit by it. The M60 is another story, but I sincerely doubt that we'll ever see another one, especially since the BAS desert/woodland pack isn't coming out.

Are you planning on using the MARPAT JAM magazines? It's an extremely small download which adds JAM versions of all of Earl's weapons...only bugs I've found in that file is a typo on the M16M203 classname and no shadow on the M249 Para w/Aimpoint...

The JAM mags and firing sounds are used, but Earl's reload sounds are still there. Since you gave the HYK guys Earl's weps already it won't make much difference but I figured I'd suggest it anyway smile_o.gif

I currently have no plans to incorporate JAM itself, though I may make the weapons JAM compatable for the hell of it since it would be a pretty simple thing to do and I'm sure that some people could get some use out of that feature.

Kurayami, you should visit the BAS TSF thred and go to the link which provides new/updated c8xjam_usmc, c8xjam_russ, and a script that switches the MAP weapons with thier JAM counterparts.

Peace out,

-PJ

biggrin_o.gif

First I want to say thank you. I just configured this setup today and I must say I like it. The only thing I would want to change myself would be to rplace the HYK Infantry with Suchey and Earl's Marines. How would I edit EECp to accomplish this? Again, thanks.

The new animations files being released, do I have to add them to this config, or follow the instructions included with them?

Hawk has released his new Ka 50 Pack ... It was cool when you would replace the old one with one of this Pack then the ...

... sound is good

... Weapons are nice

... he has flares

... has an automatic up/down Gear

and i say againe very nice sounds biggrin_o.gif

First I want to say thank you. I just configured this setup today and I must say I like it. The only thing I would want to change myself would be to rplace the HYK Infantry with Suchey and Earl's Marines. How would I edit EECp to accomplish this? Again, thanks.

Unpbo the MAP and find the path to whatever model you'd like to use. Get the cpp of my config, find the class of the soldier that you'd like to change, and change the model path to the one that you chose from the Marine pack.

The new animations files being released, do I have to add them to this config, or follow the instructions included with them?

I don't know specifically to what you're refering, but you shouldn't have any problems following the instructions included.

Hawk has released his new Ka 50 Pack ... It was cool when you would replace the old one with one of this Pack then the ...

I'm waiting to see what happens with this Ka-52 project before I decide where I'm going with that. I don't like to pick an addon and go back and forth on it. It's annoying to people.

Unpbo the MAP and find the path to whatever model you'd like to use. Get the cpp of my config, find the class of the soldier that you'd like to change, and change the model path to the one that you chose from the Marine pack.

Okay, I tried doing that with just one unit - the rifleman. All I changed was the model location to Suchey's and touched nothing else. I just left it as a .cpp file and ran it. Now it just shows the units as before but they are all stuck halfway in the ground. Any ideas? Thanks.

Cuz you left the bin file in there with the cpp file.

I would rename original bin file to like "config1.bin" then you compress the cpp file to a bin file.

From the readme/this thread/the header of the config:

Quote[/b] ]Solution: You're using the uncompiled version of the config and are equipped with a handgun. This is another ECP bug, and stock ECP will exhibit the same behavior. I actually have the cause tracked down, but the fix is a pain to implement and I'm waiting to see if it gets fixed in the next version of ECP. For the time being you'll just have to use cpp2bin to compile the config if you make any changes to it.

I want to change the guns for your config to ORCS russian and american weapons pack.Can I ask how to do so?