Sign in to follow this  
GothicSnake

Does anyone have the old gwc demo?

I'm searching for the old Gulf War Crisis demo like a madman cause I heard it has a halfway decent UH-1N in it. Is that true? Does anyone have it or know where I can find it? I found a working link on some Russian site but the 11 MB .exe file doesn't work, says "Program too big to fit in memory". Thanks in advance.

I'm referring to the Desert Storm mod demo that was released a long time ago, not the BIS demo. I heard there was a USMC UH-1N Huey in there (which I desperately want) but I cant find the damned thing! Thanks anyway, though.

They dont have it on their site anymore, it was the first place I checked. In fact, the modmakers dont have it period. They got rid of it because it's so old. I know somebody has to have it though, it was widely distributed and alot of peoples downloaded it. I'm hoping that one of those peoples is on here and can upload it somewhere or send it to me. If after goin through all this trouble looking for this mod just for one unit and it turns out not to be in there, I'm gonna be pretty pissed. biggrin_o.gif

They dont have it on their site anymore, it was the first place I checked. In fact, the modmakers dont have it period. They got rid of it because it's so old. I know somebody has to have it though, it was widely distributed and alot of peoples downloaded it. I'm hoping that one of those peoples is on here and can upload it somewhere or send it to me. If after goin through all this trouble looking for this mod just for one unit and  it turns out not to be in there, I'm gonna be pretty pissed. biggrin_o.gif

I've got the files but I don't have time to stay online now and upload them for you. Maybe tomorrow if you're still out of luck.

Oh, and I like chocolates and flowers. tounge_o.gif

as far as i am awar of you cannot download a demo..... and i dont think OPGWC are gonna release one neither

I am sure that i have the old demo on a backup somewhere.

If all else fails just email me and i will try and sort something out for you.

PH

They dont have it on their site anymore, it was the first place I checked. In fact, the modmakers dont have it period. They got rid of it because it's so old. I know somebody has to have it though, it was widely distributed and alot of peoples downloaded it. I'm hoping that one of those peoples is on here and can upload it somewhere or send it to me. If after goin through all this trouble looking for this mod just for one unit and  it turns out not to be in there, I'm gonna be pretty pissed. biggrin_o.gif

I've got the files but I don't have time to stay online now and upload them for you. Maybe tomorrow if you're still out of luck.

LOL thanks. I'm afraid I'm a bit too poor to send you flowers and chocolates biggrin_o.gif. But I swear I'll love you forever if you upload those files. tounge_o.gif

Hi gothicsnake,

I have sent you a couple of emails concerning your plight.

Get back to me as quickly as possible (there is light at the end of the rainbow)

PH

The demo is, as far as we at OPGWC are concerned, too old (Dec 2002), too many bugs (99.9% have been fixed) and too large (250mb IIRC) to be kept on our server. I don't even have a copy of it anymore...I enjoy playing with our current internal beta much more tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I can get you the UH-1N.Would you like for me to mail it to you?

No thanks. I got the whole demo from parker. Unless of course your talking about a nice beta of the Huey from the USMC mod, in which case, send away! tounge_o.gif  gothicsnake613@hotmail.com

@Leone - "I enjoy playing with our current internal beta much more" you bastard tounge_o.gif...I tried out the demo just a few mins ago and I have to say, even though it's buggier than a beehive, it just got me all the more nutted up about the full mod. biggrin_o.gif

If you want to adopt this one, PM me with your email addy and I'll send it to you.

UH1N.jpg

Man,That UH-1N looks very nice.What made you stop working on it?

Short attention spa-

Short attention spa-

Hahaha biggrin_o.gif

Talking about the OPGWC mod, did you get the AVLB to functional properly ?

No idea on the status of that ATM sorry!

LOL thanks. I'm afraid I'm a bit too poor to send you flowers and chocolates biggrin_o.gif. But I swear I'll love you forever if you upload those files. tounge_o.gif

.........that take this trifle from me  ( click to enlarge)

FLOWERSlitl.JPG

.........for all yours 4 online years .  And will be beautiful like these flowers    biggrin_o.gif  .

Hi,

as the topic says it already I'm looking for the old GWC files. I need them for playing azimuths Fast Attack Marines Missions.

I need those files:

ah64airborn.pbo

ah64s.pbo

APACBKDES.pbo

DESERTHAWK60.pbo

GW_hmmwv.pbo

gw_ikrepg.pbo

gw_usrang.pbo

HIPIRAQ.pbo

USDesArmy.pbo

USHUMMER.pbo

USM1A1DESERT.pbo

USM2A2 DESERT.pbo

Can anybody send them to me (jens198@yahoo.de)

Jens