EDF Mod

page 199?

pic with the btr-80?

and estonian soldiers made by jackass?

Page 200

Pics with cool stuff ;)

Made by me

alright!

errrrrr........Nilz we don't have black men in army.We are in north Europe you know.They should be in resistance class.

Can you put an Estonian marking on FDF pasi ?

BlackScorpion: I think you can use FDF mod together with any addon right now rock.gif

So probably it will be possible with EDF units, too.

Just thought about it, because it says "mod" in the headline... Atleast on my PC mods aren't that compitable...

And I have few addons that my OPF doesn't seem to regodnize...

alright!

errrrrr........Nilz we don't have black men in army.We are in north Europe you know.They should be in resistance class.

Can you put an Estonian marking on FDF pasi ?

Black men?

@Nilz : on one screenshot there's a black skinned men as Estonian soldier.We don't have any men like that in the army or what?

@Nilz : on one screenshot there's a black skinned men as Estonian soldier.We don't have any men like that in the army or what?

Oh... now I know what you mean. We will fix that later.

Does anyone want to help? I'm all alone again. The last modeller left because he was the only modeller left and didn't agree to make models only by himself... I also need a texturer.

BTW, does anyone have any ideas which soldier model should we retexture/modify ?

Great idea, never saw this before. I think this is what OFP needs more of. More original ideas like that Civil War mod. Too many are just a variation of the same themes.

Just a thought. Couldn't this be expanded to cover the Finnish Civil War as well? My grandfather fought in that (white side). It is quite a sensitive subject though but still facinating. It would at least broaden the target audience a bit smile_o.gif.

One dilemma with all WW1 themed mods would be lack of cavalry in OFP, probably impossible to do good. Actually; The new Mount&Blade rpg is the only game at all where I've seen mounted combat done well.

marcus

Great idea, never saw this before. I think this is what OFP needs more of. More original ideas like that Civil War mod. Too many are just a variation of the same themes.

Just a thought. Couldn't this be expanded to cover the Finnish Civil War as well? My grandfather fought in that (white side). It is quite a sensitive subject though but still facinating. It would at least broaden the target audience a bit smile_o.gif.

One dilemma with all WW1 themed mods would be lack of cavalry in OFP, probably impossible to do good. Actually; The new Mount&Blade rpg is the only game at all where I've seen mounted combat done well.

marcus

We are not doing a WWI era addon/mod anymore. We are doing modern Estonian Defence Forces.

Quote[/b] ]We are not doing a WWI era addon/mod anymore. We are doing modern Estonian Defence Forces.

Sorry, missed the change smile_o.gif. Pity, it was a cool idea. OFP lacks original ideas currently. But maybe OFP isn't the ideal engine for that type of mod. UT2004 perhaps.

marcus

Quote[/b] ]We are not doing a WWI era addon/mod anymore. We are doing modern Estonian Defence Forces.

Sorry, missed the change smile_o.gif. Pity, it was a cool idea. OFP lacks original ideas currently. But maybe OFP isn't the ideal engine for that type of mod. UT2004 perhaps.

marcus

That wasn't the problem. There was just a lack of info...

Come On Guys, we realy need help.

We need texturer and some model makers

But main task is texturer :P

Guys ? :P

I would like to show you some progress. This is the Galil SAR with Aimpoint 1x sight, the Estonian ROK (POC - Peace Operations Center) soldiers use it in Iraq. The weapon model is pretty much finished but the sight still needs some work. The model is by Rando aka -Mafia-.

Iraq%20Mod.jpg

We still need some help though, especially in texturing. If anyone wants to help hit me up at : nilz @ infonet . ee

i live in estonia, i know that Estonia is dung, my president is stupid smile_o.gif and estonian army is bad crazy_o.gif

sorry smile_o.gif

i live in estonia, i know that Estonia is dung, my president is stupid smile_o.gif and estonian army is bad crazy_o.gif

sorry smile_o.gif

rock.gif

What was the point of this post?

i think he is russian...

anyways...great work Nilz!

Täielikult őnnestunud!

Kuule,kuidas nende sőduritega on,mis sa tegid?

@theavenger-if you speak estonian then:

armee osas vőid suht ***** käia.

aga presidendi osas on sul osaliselt őigus-kuid sellest me ei räägi avalikult.

i think he is russian...

anyways...great work Nilz!

Täielikult őnnestunud!

Kuule,kuidas nende sőduritega on,mis sa tegid?

@theavenger-if you speak estonian then:

armee osas vőid suht ***** käia.

aga presidendi osas on sul osaliselt őigus-kuid sellest me ei räägi avalikult.

Probably French... his avatar has a French flag in it.

And thanks! Try to speak in English btw, otherwise a mod will bust you wink_o.gif

If you wanna talk in Estonian, PM me.

The soldiers are still v0.2, although we are working on them. We have done a helmet and right now we're working on the body.

But eestikas88, I am a bit disappointed in you wink_o.gif

Why did you choose Gulf War mod? Why not help the one & only Estonian mod? You are Estonian yourself...

well it's about the war in iraq today.

also we got men from estonia there.

and i'm just making some missions.

there are already addons user made addons what we use in them.

and now i don't have much time left.

and i can't make addons.

but i can help you if i find some time:weekends (no training,only parties)

Ok guys, finally. The Galil SAR model with aimpoint sight is finished, now all it needs is some textures, LODs and it's ready to be in the game smile_o.gif

rok_galil_3ds.jpg

This is how the final model looks like in 3ds max...

rok_galil_o2.jpg

...and Oxygen.

IMO the model looks very good in Oxygen as well.

Good job Rando aka -Mafia- ! smile_o.gif