Sign in to follow this  
kittycat

New coop map

***Freedom Fighters***

New coop (2-8) for Operation Flashpoint

Featuring:

*Heavy teamplay (100% dependency on teammates)

*very very heavy tested on gamespy - This means I have experienced the complete range of human intelligence with this map when playing it on gamespy crazy_o.gif

*map is 85% idiot proof and should work with everyone playing on gamespy (map is stuffed with things that ahem.. break some conventions for coops)

*2 versions available - 1 for v1.46 and 1 for v1.91 (with spectating script)

There is just 1 bug - The Briefings for resistance will appear for west too - I don´t know how to fix that.

>>>download<<<

ff-download.jpg

Mind if I update it to use the Marine Assault Pack so I can play it with my squad?

Hope you don't mind me posting this....

I made a coop mission for 16 players for the FDF mod, it uses the East border winter island. It's one of my first missions, and i wanted to see what the public thinks of it.

You are divided into two squads of 8 players, that are dropped of by helicopter behind enemy lines. Your goal is to destroy a gathering of tanks near the Russian/Finish border. It cannot be played as single player (well you can always try, but i don't think you will get the job done.). You have no GPS, but have to work with your compass to navigate.

www.members.lycos.nl/warriorx/maps/Newyearsdaymap.rar

You will have to copy this link and paste it in the adress bar. Unzip the winrar file and put the mission in your MP folder.

I used to test my coop maps on Gamespy too...it's so damn hard to get people to join... and whoever does kinda stinks at the game...

Hehe, KittyCat.

If you are an attractive female who likes to pur come along to Zeus addon and you'll find some serious coop'ers who test a lot of stuff.

Or even if your not come along.

Zeus Addon IP - 62.146.60.190 on port 2500

Zeus Teamspeak 2 server - 62.146.60.190

Zeus IRC channel - #OFP-Zeus @ Quakenet

I DLed it back in february, I think I still remember playing it. Is it the one that one guy starts off with a sniper rifle and has to kill the guards around the other players in "jail"? And there's music being played from the radio? Is this that mission? Well, first off, make it so the music can be turned off, maybe with a west trigger around the radio.

Yes that is the mission

btw I will not fix anything. I have spent way too much time fixing stuf on this thing