Sign in to follow this  
Parvus

V.1.96 beta

When we getting a final on this 1.96 so I can upgrade my server? I'm still running 1.94. I won't upgrade until the final patch for OFP, tired of all these betas.

I strongly suggest to upgrade to 1.96, dude. Especially in the cheat-prevention department, this version is the best available, but make sure only 1.96 and no 1.95 clients connect. On the linux 1.96 only 1.96 clients can connect anyways, though.

No matter when the final 1.9x patch will be released, I will still upgrade my server to the most recent version available.

I strongly suggest to upgrade to 1.96, dude. Especially in the cheat-prevention department, this version is the best available, but make sure only 1.96 and no 1.95 clients connect. On the linux 1.96 only 1.96 clients can connect anyways, though.

No matter when the final 1.9x patch will be released, I will still upgrade my server to the most recent version available.

I agree 100% but there will always be those people that cruise through life relying on the efforts of others.

People who wait for others to beta test and just use a final once released are these such people.

BIS should post "We are tired of making patches, just use the beta." tounge_o.gif