Sign in to follow this  
gazmen

Ssg_sole fn f-2000 & sd

Hello,

I have remade SSV_F2000 by Sole to use JAM_Magazines, but I need somehone who can modified the P3D to add a GL version in Normal & SD version. Can anyone assist ?

This version is the only F2000 for OFP, but Sole don't update it. So somehone must finish is works.

I will do by my self but I don't know how to do, I don't use 3DSmax...

F2000D.gif

F2000MODU.jpg

f2000-c1.jpg

If you want to help me with this just find ssv_f2000 (By sole), download, add Grenade Launcher, go to FN F2000 official to find good screen & textures.

f2000-d1.jpg

Also there is a little bug in SSV_F2000, when you are far from the gun, the texture disappears, if somehone can check at, and repair, would be great... Also, I have in plan to change the sight to put the splinter cell version.

If somehone can help me to finish this modern gun, just email me at Gazmend@be.tf, thanks.

I have been waiting for a long time to see this gun updated! Please someone help him!! I am too newbie...

Is it possible to add a light (but little) like those in M2 or thank to a gun ? So when you actived it it makes light...

rock.gif

It would be cool... unclesam.gif

hmm

I've been planning to update this thingy, I know about the texture 'bug' and the class name 'typo' (ssg_sole, instead of ssv_f2000) also wanted to change jpg to pac/paa since I really started to not-like jpg textures tounge_o.gif

I wasnt planning to update it with JAM tho, because I don't really like the JAM project (altho I see the advantages I don't like the fact that every gun utilizing the same mag, sounds the same)

smile_o.gif

[edit] about the sight.. it's close to the real 1.6x sight

Hi Sole,

Ok, but perhaps somehone would find a way to add some script or something to JAM, to allow multiple sound...

But still have you in plan to make GL Version ?

Please do it, many people wait for this addon...

You make a great job so please finish it...

Can you please send me the corrected CPP ? or release a new version of you SSV_F2000, with corrected texture ?

I can help you.

Thanks tounge_o.gif

Ill have a look at the texture and config tonight (I'm at work now), I'll look into making a 'nade launcher version, no promises, but its been on my mind ever since I released version 1.0, I j

Hi, I'm working on you JPG texture, I put a ALPHA CHANNEL, and I will convert them to PAC...

Give me a email, and I send it to you...

Get to it boys! Insert 'whip' sound here...

Personally I dont care if its jam or not. I look forward to a good XM303 Grenade launcher for the FN2000. At the moment I use the OICW but it is the only non-european gun in my squad sad_o.gif Would much rather use the FN-2000!

Is it possible to add a light (but little) like those in M2 or thank to a gun ? So when you actived it it makes light...

rock.gif

No. It's been tried before and never worked.

rock.gif

No.  It's been tried before and never worked.

Actually it is possible (sorry to steal your thunder). I don't know how to do it myself, but I am beta testing an addon that uses such a script for it's light.

I think there's handgun with flashlight somewhere? I'll look....

Edit: There use to be one on opflashpoint.org, really there was sad_o.gif

I hope someone helps you with the Grenade Launcher soon! I will definatley arm all my squad with this weapon once it is done! Nudge Nudge...

I got a deal, you do my schoolwork, I make the 'nadelauncher equiped F2000 tounge_o.gif

jk, I've allready began doing some work on the launcher, also testing a new muzzleflash for the rifle itself aswell..

I'm not giving a release date tho (not even an estimated releasedate) since school is taking up mucho time crazy_o.gif

fn_f2000_gl.jpg

btw, as far as I know, the xm303 isnt the 40mm nade launcher but the less-lethal paintball gun (I used to think the xm303 was a 40mm nade launcher too before, so it's not that bad tounge_o.gif)

[edit] updated post with new screenie

Coming along nicely Sole! Is your homework in English? No Maths! hehe

Yeah the XM303 fires "12 Guage BB's"... Non lethal but bloody painful I imagine. I doubt there is a way to make non-lethals work in OFP...

Keep it coming brother! smile_o.gif

Coming along nicely Sole! Is your homework in English? No Maths! hehe

Yeah the XM303 fires "12 Guage BB's"... Non lethal but  bloody painful I imagine. I doubt there is a way to make non-lethals work in OFP...

Keep it coming brother! smile_o.gif

Bussines case analysis

be my guest tounge_o.gif

Ok, forgot about xmas holidays (2 weeks no school) so I can give an estimated release date:

I'll probably release it before 2004 tounge_o.gif

Hi Sole, do you finish the pack ? You said he would be avaible for christmas rock.gif