Sign in to follow this  
Powerslide

American tanks

It's a great deal more than that which needs to be done. Rest assured.

Ahh bumping old threads. I love it.

Just downloaded this pack and had a look at the M1A2 Abrams. Nice tank. Notice it has a machine gun ontop which LOOKS like I could reach out, grab, and use to mow down enemy infantry at close ranges. Only trouble is I can't figure out how :-). Please don't tell me this MG up there is just for show because it'll really break my heart...

Just downloaded this pack and had a look at the M1A2 Abrams. Nice tank. Notice it has a machine gun ontop which LOOKS like I could reach out, grab, and use to mow down enemy infantry at close ranges. Only trouble is I can't figure out how :-). Please don't tell me this MG up there is just for show because it'll really break my heart...

Sorry mate, but you're gonna have to learn to live with a broken heart.

A second machinegun is simply not possible due to game engine limitations.

There's nothing we can do about it.

I just noticed there is no muzzleflash when these tanks fire with machinegun. This is a bug or I use old version of this tankpack?

Maybe you can reproduce a new model,I think the american tank pack used the old BIS's model,just a little change.But the BIS's model is not very good ,It looks a little different from the real one .For example :the front armor of the turret...

NICE. [Yeah, I know, I'm a little late on finding good stuff. tounge_o.gif]

14.jpg

[2003 M1A2 DESERT] 8 of us pitted against 24 BIS T80s.. outcome.. we all died right after this shot  crazy_o.gif