Sign in to follow this  
BBSmith

Sea artillery?

Lets say, an LST for example, could you Plop a Turrent on it, make it shoot lets say a T72 Round, and use an Ammo Cam? Ive looked, but havn't seen one made. Im sure someone had thought of this! Agh the humanity!

Quote[/b] ]allready done,

but don't expect a release of this addon for ages

Thats very nice ,now we can drool for another few years in anticipation of that addon. tounge_o.gif

Anyone working on ship's that might see a sooner release? I know there is some work in progress at aircraft carrires with turrets ,and CFBasi is doing great work with naval units in the Falklands mod.But is there anything to be released in the short term?

both maybe? i dont know yet? this addon has been put on hold as im working on some other things.

maybe 2 turrents that will be UA and 3 direct

theres alot of scripting involved so thats why it will take a while to do

I would highly advise UA since ships with working turrets are static and easy to avoid direct fire from it.

I asked the falklands team and they said they are including UA in their battleship's.

As mentioned at the Falklands Mod we hope to implement the UA sytem to our ships, but unlike the older ships those in the Falklands war had only one gun suitable for this, a 4.5inch.

A good ship for UA with nice guns would be say a Cleveland Class cruiser, with 5 turrets of 6 inch guns and other turrets of 5inch..., each set of guns could be set as a 'battery'.

Quote[/b] ]I would highly advise UA since ships with working turrets are static

Ahh.... But who said this ship was going to be static ehy?rock.gif??