Sign in to follow this  
tracy_t

Static skeleton addon complete!!!

Idea! How about some hanged skeletons on a dead tree, that would be funny, ok so maybe not crazy_o.gif .

*shiver* crazy_o.gif Would be cool, though.

It's a nice addon, but does it really have to be in its own category, especially one named "DEADSTUFF"? :rolleyes:

We want MORE dead stuff! biggrin_o.gifghostface.gif

I'm creating a link right now.... God, some people are impatient!!!  crazy_o.gif

Download the alternative (ie: not prototype's) skeleton addon from:

http://www.freewebs.com/tunstals/skelet.rar

It may take up to 20 secs for the d/l message to appear.

Scott

I will be removing this addon within 1-2 days (it's not mine and nothing to do with the zombie mod) so if anyone else wants to host it, better hurry!!

Hey! The skeleton pack is already released! They move, they shoot, they loose limbs (when exploded!).

Just go over flashpoint.ru

Hey if this is posible do it for soldiers!

i am sick of men taking HEAT to face etc and coming out intact.

biggrin_o.gif

I just made my version of the walking skeleton and sent it to tracy to fix the config. I'll work on making some that look like the ones in the other skeleton pack if there is a big request for it (ie: soldiers in uniform, and with weapons).

The one I sent Tracy can carry weapons (even hand guns) but none are included (just stroke fist).

I'll keep working on the other dead things also. (started on one stuck on a spear for you Vlad the Impaler types tounge_o.gif )

I don't think I could use walking skeletons in my zombie maps, but hell, I tell ya they'd be fantastic for RPG type games!!!

I don't think I'll include this in the unified zombie pack (due out tomorrow) because it's stretching reality a wee bit *too* far to have walking skeletons smile_o.gif

Before anyone says its unrealistic to have the walking dead... yeah yeah yeah... tell Romero that! smile_o.gif

Nice addon--congrats smile_o.gif

one question tho. Why are they naked?

Clothing shouldnt disappear when one dies for a very long time. Some dark stained ragged clothing would be very nice wink_o.gif

Great Job!

Zay

I don't think I'll include this in the unified zombie pack (due out tomorrow) because it's stretching reality a wee bit *too* far to have walking skeletons smile_o.gif

great work

plz include the skeletons man crazy_o.gif

don´t you agree that a zombie pack which is already full of undead things would be also the best for the skeletons to be released ? ghostface.gif

That skeleton was just a beta to see if I could do it. If ppl really want more ,the next ones will have clothes and stuff on them (ie rusted guns and empty ammo boxes next to them, that kind of thing).

I sent Tracy a walking version. Its up to him if he wants to add it to the pack or just release it as a single addon (hes the best config guy I know, so I trust him with the choice).

I still have other thing to make like the swat guys from Dawn of the Dead, the wolf and some other creepy crawlys. (also trying to help with the ALIEN mod)

Let me know what you would like to see.

Nice addon--congrats  smile_o.gif

one question tho. Why are they naked?

Clothing shouldnt disappear when one dies for a very long time. Some dark stained ragged clothing would be very nice  wink_o.gif

Great Job!

Zay

Yep, 100% agreed. I wanna add some gore & guts to the static skeleton before I release it for a future version of the zombie mod. (I've learned a wee bit about texturing in o2, so I can make models to suit.)

But I still won't be releasing the walking skeletons as part of the zombie mod though. Let's see, it takes a head shot to kill the zombies - destroy the brain - and erm... hold on, these skeletons don't have any brain so where do we shoot em. And why are they erm walking.. lol

You can't please everyone all of the time tounge_o.gif

dudes, just so you know, if tha pic tht is actually visible with the men all looking at it and the skeleton sitting up with a knee raised is a true pic, then it's not prototype001's P3D. It was originally in a game called Half-life. I was quite surprised no one noticed it yet. If i'm wrong, forgive me. I am very tired. honest.

the_unknown_one

P.S. i uploaded a pic of it to show you:

The picture smile_o.gif

Thats were I got the p3d for it by playing halflife. I got team killed by the guy using it so much I sent screen shots out for ppl to know the "person in question" likes to jump in the game and go around killing team mates  mad_o.gif . Any way this was just a beta and I'm still learning how to work with o2 (still dont know how to make textures). Some of the things I do is with stuff provided by other ppl and permission is gotten way ahead of time (all credits are given in the read mes and in the config its self when it is finalized).

Now was the unknown one the one playing halflife  rock.gif and kept blasting me at my own spawn?

Just kidding. I learned alot from that and other games that I played online.   tounge_o.gif

The skeleton looks good to me. As long as no copyright is broken, and we're not ripping anyone off, who cares? Relax!! smile_o.gif

Prototype, any chance of a wrecked car and an overturned bus.... you can see some examples @

www.rayza.net

and

www.wetnwildradio.com

biggrin_o.gif

(I'm a greedy bugger eh?)

I got permission from Mechanic to use any of his cars. I have already fliped over the bis jeep and am working on trashing the other cars. (need burnt textures for that so I'll send it to you when I finish the basic stuff).

Do we need those "ark" van things?

The wrecked cars will be fine; I can't see any use for the Ark vans though smile_o.gif

Anyway, keep up the good work and I'll get back to releasing the zombie mod ...