Sign in to follow this  
Alex Cannabis

What are you think about campaign "street"

It's great thing! It is pitty that there's no sound sad_o.gif

Molodez!!

Local vodka is something terrible ;)

In my opinion, it stands out as one of the very best efforts civilian-type efforts to date in ofp. It's innovative and at times very funny. In any case, it deserves more widespread attention.

It got a very good review at opflash.org. I don't really care for the fact that the translation is sometimes a bit difficult to understand (the creator is Russian, which makes it even more difficult for him to find decent voice actors).

great campaign, just needs a better translation. you should submit it to www.ofpec.com once their site gets back up and the translation is improved.

also, the plot is kinda weird at the beginning and end:

why is he put on that small island after the concert?

who does the sniper at the end work for?

what purpose does the killing of cassan have regarding the story?

why is he put on that small island after the concert?

'cause he was on drugs! he was high! i dont know how to explain you that thing.... er.... Maybe you buy yourself a bottle of "local vodka" and drink it alone. then you probably will understand it

Hey

This is one of my favourite campaigns of all time! biggrin_o.gif

it's all good, just one thing though, in the mission where you have to kill the guy and destroy his car. It takes far too long to get from the start to Lipany. Out of my 20 attempts at this mission, 15 times i carshed my car and disabled it tounge_o.gif

But, nice campaign though!

Finally I got to play the campaign.

First of all I was glad to see somebody make a really different campaign! Really some funny sequences. I liked the concert cutscene very much. Also I liked the different clothings of the characters. Of course it would be nice to hear dialogs but it's not a big letdown.

Maybe I would have used some more different vehicles.

The only bug I had, was that on the beginning of some missions the error message appeared that the editorupdate102 is missing. Strange because I've got this addon installed.

The only bug I had, was that on the beginning of some missions the error message appeared that the editorupdate102  is missing. Strange because I've got this addon installed.

Have you tried taking it your addons folder and then playing the mission?

The only bug I had, was that on the beginning of some missions the error message appeared that the editorupdate102  is missing. Strange because I've got this addon installed.

Have you tried taking it your addons folder and then playing the mission?

rock.gif

Do you want to say if I tried it to take out of the addons folder or do you mean if I installed it in the addons folder?

Anyway I have installed it in the addons folder so it's there.

Sorry, take it out. My laptops being a f***ing piece of c****** b******* s*** today, it keeps missing letters (and words now) tounge_o.gif

Ok,please someone give me a link to the mafia guy addon so i can play this campiagn,the link doesnt work in the readme smile_o.gif

sorry for the plug, but there's a link to the addon on my Realistic Crime City homepage (or else, it's in the addon pack). I'm glad there is finally some appreciation for Alex's innovative campaign. Spread the word: e.g. the Seventh concert cutscene is simply breathtaking.

Alex! when will you relese your next part of this amazing campaign?

BTW i have exclusive Alex's work - Rammstein Concert  biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  smile_o.gif

thx buddy I got all addons that are in readme but still got a error message that says that I am missing addons DKM_Mod and objects?

Where to get those rock.gif

Its a bug with older DKM addons, just remove any DKM addons you dont need from the addons folder and enjoy smile_o.gif

Edit: Still need someone to help with the translation?

Edit2: Can anyone provide a mirror for the LincolnLS, Flashpoint.ru is fucking me about! mad_o.gif

Its a bug with older DKM addons, just remove any DKM addons you dont need from the addons folder and enjoy smile_o.gif

Edit: Still need someone to help with the translation?

Edit2: Can anyone provide a mirror for the LincolnLS, Flashpoint.ru is fucking me about! mad_o.gif

here is link m8 wink_o.gifhttp://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted....175.zip

I got it in a Luke Steels Car Pack (improved versions of mechanics cars) about two seconds after I posted tounge_o.gif

Thanks anyway  smile_o.gif

I've got major issues with this campaign, I forgot the new series of 24 was on crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

Hi all guys!

Flashpoint.ru in out now, and it's not good.

Lincoln LS you may find here:

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted....175.zip

But needed version of Mafia I didn't find anywhere.

T-Rex made some new version, but Street don't work with it.

Sorry.

May be, I will take out it somewhere.

About editorupdate:

You may have EditorUpgrade1, not editorupdate102(delete it for some time).

Now I am working with second part of this campaign,

it's name will be "Bloody Street", but firstly it will be a

russian version, and than, may be, at english.

Sorry for my bad english.

I would like to help you with your campaign =)

(of cousre if you need help)

Will be there voice actors or just titles?