Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Next time you think sci-fi, think again

Quote[/b] ]Let me guess, god made other galaxies? However I saw nothing of that in the bible?

There is something on that in the Quran anyhow tounge_o.gif

LOL Denoir! So true. biggrin_o.gif

Anyway, I hope the U.S (hopefully in a joint project with other countries) will go through with this project, it would certainly be a step forward for mankind.

Quote[/b] ]Try and keep them a little bit more relevant next time, eh?

Promised  biggrin_o.gif

but you know there is my right brain hemisphere and the wrong brain hemisphere  biggrin_o.gif

aniship.gif

animate2.gif

Yak Yak Dont run !

Quote[/b] ]He also made the earth a flat circle supported on pillars with a solid roof above it, with little trapdoors in to let the water through... according to the bible.

I thought the current idea among fundamentalist nuts was that God made the Earth with an upper atmosphere consisting of a large layer of water. Please explain how this works tounge_o.gif .

BTW - Want to catch up on the latest bible-thumper wacky theories? Try this site.

Quote[/b] ]He also made the earth a flat circle supported on pillars with a solid roof above it, with little trapdoors in to let the water through... according to the bible.

I thought the current idea among fundamentalist nuts was that God made the Earth with an upper atmosphere consisting of a large layer of water. Please explain how this works tounge_o.gif .

BTW - Want to catch up on the latest bible-thumper wacky theories? Try this site.

That site scares the hell out of me!

I thought it was being ironic at first glance, but then the fact that they believe in half the crap sunk in.

Yikes!

Quote[/b] ]And as science is even now discovering, man was made out of clay

!!!!!!

That site is so loaded with circuitous logic, it's not even funny. Theorem A proves Theorem B, and then we can prove Theorem A with Theorem B tounge_o.gifcrazy_o.gif .

OMG what is thhat site  crazy_o.gif

Excerpts:

Why is the Black Man Black?

Find out the truth once and for all. Learn about Darwin's terrible message

tounge_o.gif

Good god why is black man black someone tell me?

EDIT: after reading it jeez i think they are big time confused folks running that place rock.gif

That site...I was wondering what kind of arguments they may have against carbon dating...after reading the entire long article that seems relatively reasonable at first, the conclusion is basically that carbon dating doesn't work because God say so, supported by some vague statements from about three scientists who say carbon dating isn't EXACT. tounge_o.gif LOL what a site!

Hmm, maybe we should have a thread about that site. No matter where you are on the political spectrum, you can laugh/gasp with horror at its contents.

One thing i dont understand is why do people who believe in a religion feel so insecure about science? rock.gif

FFS damnit if your right use science to prove to the world that your right instead of running away from it and making a fool of yourself.

Quote[/b] ]One thing i dont understand is why do people who believe in a religion feel so insecure about science?

Because science isn't a big friend of people who think the Earth is a 6000 year old plate that used to be surrounded by a thick layer of water.

Quote[/b] ]One thing i dont understand is why do people who believe in a religion feel so insecure about science?

Because science isn't a big friend of people who think the Earth is a 6000 year old plate that used to be surrounded by a thick layer of water.

I dont think Bible originally said that in the first place , it may havebeen grossly mis-interpretd through the anals of time and might have been now mistakenly as the real thing.

This is what the Quran says:

"And Allah has produced you from the Earth growing (gradually),"

On the Age of the universe and man it says this:

"HAs there not been over man a long period of time , when he was nothing (not even) mentioned."

In other words it clearly states that there was a time on earth when man wasnt there , maybe the time when dinosaurs were , since the Quran states that God created Jinn first and Mankind later.

smile_o.gif

I think that two of those are pretty obvious in the bible.

A. 6000 year Earth

B. Water layer.

Both are talked about. BTW, the people on that site think that the layer of water extended peoples' lives tounge_o.gifwow_o.gifrock.gif .

I think that two of those are pretty obvious in the bible.

A. 6000 year Earth

B. Water layer.

Both are talked about. BTW, the people on that site think that the layer of water extended peoples' lives tounge_o.gif  wow_o.gif  rock.gif .

Thats plain dumb water layer ? peoples life extending wtf ? i think they are specific cases who are professing what they personally believe a illogical theory i know there are varied theories among christains on this too so no use generalizing the whole of them for what that site says.

Anyway i editted my earlier post with what the Quran says on the subject biggrin_o.gif

Yeah, 6,000 seems to be the generally accepted figure [source].

Quote[/b] ]BTW - Want to catch up on the latest bible-thumper wacky theories? Try this site

wow_o.gif I had to look around quite a bit to make sure that it was not some form of a joke.  crazy_o.gif Scary.

Maybe they drank the layer of water, rather than didnt drink, and thus lived longer than the 3 days you die after if you dont drink water....... wink_o.gif

Always here with a logical solution smile_o.gif

Ok so i havent got one for the man was made out of clay, or the trapdoors, but im working on it tounge_o.gif

6000 wtf even Adam couldnt have made it in time to earth this quick? tounge_o.gif

Who thought up that figure in the first place?

Even according to biblical standards this is toooo short. rock.gif

( and i am discounting the time humans werent here )

i think its one of those old methods they are employing which involves calculating ones ancestors and their ancestors to gather a total amount of generations and then coming to the age of earth thats a totally fu**** idea no one can accurately guess how many geenrations of humans has already passed ....

Quote[/b] ]Even according to biblical standards this is toooo short.

( and i am discounting the time humans werent here )

But according to the bible, there wasn't much time at all between the creation of the earth and the creation of Adam.

Quote[/b] ]i think its one of those old methods they are employing which involves calculating ones ancestors and their ancestors to gather a total amount of generations and then coming to the age of earth thats a totally fu**** idea no one can accurately guess how many geenrations of humans has already passed ....

But it supports them a tiny bit, so they push it aggressively tounge_o.gifcrazy_o.gif .

I think these people are just nuts. If they have a forum, im going to register as Jesus and take the piss....

I'd rather register as Satan. The problem is that they'd start making the sign of the cross at their computer (Wait, that's not a problem...).

Haha Pathy dont go in as Jesus seriously bad move , otherwise they'll start worshipping you.... tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]But according to the bible, there wasn't much time at all between the creation of the earth and the creation of Adam.

Indeed but i have known people say differently on this too ...

I was talking about Adam and then propogation of humankind even 6000 years isnt enough to put us at a stage where we are heck its been 2000 years since Jesus already and according to Quran (cant say about the bible)there have been 124,000 Prophets which probably were sent in gaps of times it still doesnt add up to 6000 properly even according to biblical standards as i am saying ....

I think these people are just nuts. If they have a forum, im going to register as Jesus and take the piss....

Be careful, you'll just probably fulfill one of their prophecies tounge_o.gif

Anyway, back on topic. Two interesting links Energia building an interplanetary orbiter (Russian company that builds parts of the ISS and heavy lift boosters)

Soviet plans for manned mars mission - a bit of interesting history.

Signing the guest book....

First Name: Jesus

Last Name: Christ

Email: SonOfMan@heaven.com (thats a biblical reference)

Address: Next to God

City: Heaven

The lord God thinks this site is simply wonderful, and endorses it fully.

But you guys got to learn to chill and not take yourselves so seriously, or you will be cast into the fiery chasms of hell upon the day of judgement..

Quote[/b] ]Message: Hail all faithful, i bring you this message.

The lord God thinks this site is simply wonderful, and endorses it fully.

But you guys got to learn to chill and not take yourselves so seriously, or you will be cast into the fiery chasms of hell upon the day of judgement..

We have about five minutes till the shit hits the fan wow_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]Anyway, back on topic. Two interesting links Energia building an interplanetary orbiter (Russian company that builds parts of the ISS and heavy lift boosters)

Soviet plans for manned mars mission - a bit of interesting history.

Oh no! A second Space Race tounge_o.gif ?