Sign in to follow this  
omon

Cheaters!

today i played some CTI and saw real cheaters. imagine, I'm driving new(!!!) t80 full of health and 1 dikhead shoots from RPG(!) and BOOM! t80 and all it's crew are dead. how can u kill t80 with one shot from rpg???!!!

@Sergeant Rock

go to editor. place player as at soldier (with CarlGustav), place t80 and try to shoot. you'll 3 (three rockets) to disable the tank

Maybe on cadet mode.

I jsut went in and loaded the mission editor.  Took 2 gustavs to kill the tank.

Depending on where I land a single gustav, it can take out members of the crew

Just tried it again. Landed one on the front of the turret near the barrel. Killed two crew, and a third hopped out, he was covered in blood. So it's entirely possible one gustav COULD kill all three memebers of the crew. I will continue to try.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe you were taken out by something else, like say, a Maverick, which can take out a T80 with one shot ? rock.gifwink_o.gif

Harnu

U can never destroy T80 with 1 shot! mayb he was firing satchel charges wink_o.gif

No, but you can kill the crew with one shot. The T80 could have been destroyed later on. Or it may have been hit from a maverick, or hit twice from a Carl.

Sorry, but this forum is not the place for a dispute between clans or to post accusations of cheating (it has too much potential to be abused, and usually results in massive flame wars).

Closing