Sign in to follow this  
Consigliere

Corporate aircraft/small jets

It does look just as nice wink_o.gif

Oh man!

First I didn´t recognize changes in you picture because the explorer windows scrolled left, but now I must say - i like Aerolinie Nogova - nothing special, but serious:-)

Make some rules, please, how use your logo and signs and colors (hi-res psd file if possible), and everyone can respect it and make planes and choppers to one line like the "policie"..

Some scripting basics for random No. would be good for other modellers, and finaly some finished stuff will be good for this idea and all of us!!!

:-)

nice looking color layout but is somebody already started with making a plane for civilian use (besides the csla mod)

The plane you see with the colour layout is the one me and FW200 are working on. smile_o.gif Fragmaster will be helping us on it too. After this one we will help him finish his Learjet. After that .... who knows wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Oh man!

First I didn´t recognize changes in you picture because the explorer windows scrolled  left, but now I must say - i like Aerolinie Nogova - nothing special, but serious:-)

I think we can use this just as well, its very nice and it does make it "fit in" more smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Make some rules, please, how use your logo and signs and colors (hi-res psd file if possible), and everyone can respect it and make planes and choppers to one line like the "policie"..

Basically the green is #044C02

The Font is Arial Black, i chose it because it comes standard with windows. The size you can vary so it fits you plane. the lion with the laural crest around it cut and edited from the flag in Ralphwiggums sig.

nogovaflag.jpg

I will try to isolate the shape and have a version of it online soon in a psd or something.

Quote[/b] ]

Some scripting basics for random No. would be good for other modellers, and finaly some finished stuff will be good for this idea and all of us!!!

The scripting is FW200's department. I have no idea which script he would like to use and if he is allowed to make that public. Maybe he would like to comment on it.

Well this is all fine and nice but will it have animated toilets?

biggrin_o.gif

Our Yak-40 wont. wink_o.gif People will just have to hold it on cross island hops wink_o.gif

So only thing we need is, suit cases karts, Fuel Trucks(with the Official Aerolinie Nogova Colours and of course Busses with the same textures biggrin_o.gif

not a jet aircraft, nor a civilian aircraft, nor a serious project but I thought I should show it anyway tounge_o.gif

fokker_nogo.jpg

fokker_nogo.jpg

Is that a Fokker F27?

The FDF mod could certainly use it!

I think you might have overdone it a bit on the stripes(just my opinion)

Having stripes under the wings just seems too much.

The plane looks great though regardless.

EDIT:No toilets? You expect me to hold it all the way to Malden? crazy_o.gif

Hey, the learjet 36a doesnt have a toilet.

As for high quallity pictures, it still needs the textures redone and the ones it has right now are kinda fuzzy.

Is it a photoshop Fake or what ?? rock.gif  rock.gif

No its just a very nice model of sole's smile_o.gif Nice work!

I believe that's an F-50 smile_o.gif Very good job Sole. Finally people are coming to their sense, making small aircraft suitable for islands smile_o.gif

I believe that's an F-50 smile_o.gif Very good job Sole. Finally people are coming to their sense, making small aircraft suitable for islands smile_o.gif

Thanks for the compliment, but actually, it's a Fokker F-60U cargo plane (a bit stretched military model of the F-50, with a cargo door on the right side just behind the cockpit).

The difference is not really noticable on the screenshot though tounge_o.gif

This is a pic wich I posted about a week ago in the OFP CP thread

@ Wonder

The F-27 (the F-50/60's daddy) is a lot shorter and only has a 4 blade engine prop (among other differences)

@ CanadianTerror

About the stripes, I couldn't be arsed to make a stripeless texture for the wings. I just wanted to get an impression how it would look in Nogovian colors tounge_o.gif

@ supah

Thanks for the compliment. V nice texture work btw smile_o.gif

Your gonna use al your skins on that plane

wow allot variation what is needed of courses biggrin_o.gif

cool cool, they look high quality keep up the good work biggrin_o.gif

Two more versions of the Yak-40 Codling (hehehe @ NATO code name)

aeroflotred.gif

The red Aeroflot scheme, supposedly for their "Siberian directorates". That maybe wrong, its what was on several sites smile_o.gif

yugoaf.gif

In the colours of the yugoslav airforce. They wore these colours when before the civil war circa 1980 ish smile_o.gif

@ Dec. 04 2003,17:09)]is this a jet or turboprop airplane?

Three engined small airliner smile_o.gif Bussiness jet sized smile_o.gif

Two more versions

vvs.gif

Older VVS colours

vvs2.gif

Current VVS transport colours smile_o.gif

2supah:

eeks.. never seen the RED aeroflot... and, btw, the tex is mirrired =)

"older vvs colors"... dunno, YAK-40 is a civilian plane... the VVS don't use in...