Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

Beta islands

I have put two islands I made a while ago into one zip and decided i would releaes them. They aren't finished yet and i dont even know if i will ever finish them cuz im working on another one that is more important right now.

Atwar

Bloody Days Mod

I am not sure how long those are going to be around so you should probably hurry and download them.

These Islands have good geography and show promise, but are unusable due to their 1/4 finished state.

I hope you get the next "important" one finished!

Keep up the good work!

There are a few screenshoots at our site. Bloody Days

Ya im sure i will be able to finish this one i have some help on it now. im also leader of the mod so its a little hard to do.

Anyone who can use visitor or wrpedit is welcome to join the mod if they would like to finish one of them up.

EDIT: I dont think that it is unplayable. You may not be able to have a CTI on it but it can still be fun. My friend and I had fun just driving threw it in fast cars be chasing by 20 littlebirds.

Lol...My mum always used to nag me about this...Starting something new when I have loads of other things which need finishing.It's not very good practice wink_o.gif

Sorry i put the wrong pbo in fro the sectorbravo... i have about 5 of them and i must have mixed them up. in the good one it is split up into two islands and gives it the appearance that it is more finished.

Ya i can never finish a thing hopefully this next one will get done.