Sign in to follow this  
chammy

More real sound.

I notice that the 203 launcher sounds as close as real, but like the rest of the weapons?I think there should be more out door reverberation to it.Then, when inside, there should be more closed in muffled sounds,like the rest of them already have.The rifles need more crack to them also.Maybe a few more richorchet sounds and the whoosh from a really close bullet.The grenades make a crump sound but thats from far away but when close they are like really loud pops, like a big fire cracker, with a little more reverberation.WHat do you think guys.? biggrin_o.gif

On the sound thing the old M16 noise from CWC was a lot better than the resistance one

Thats actually true.Well, hopefully, they will make a patch to change the sound.So far, the best patch I have tried is Satchels Dynamic Sound thingy, which is very close,Actually, they are.Except that the rifle sounds are a bit too far away sounding.But they do have the reverb.In fog, the sounds now on OFP are good, because in fog, sound doesnt carry as well, the fog seems to muffle it a bit.But it would be great though to have it down when in a city, outdoors, or in buildings.

I dont really care much for realstic sounds....I love how OFP is so realistic (yet simple to learn) but I could care less about realistic sounds.

I think over-exagerated sounds like some movies are cool. I freakin love the heavy bass gunfire sound effects from the Die Hard films. I think it makes guns sound more powerful...more dangerous..

Quote[/b] ]Hehe, CWC guns sounded like farts compared to the ones we have now

Get out *Clunk click* now mad_o.giftounge_o.gif

No seriously in OFP:R they sound all wishy washy like pistols or little tiny high pitched squeak farts. In CWC they sound like good proper farts complete with follow through

LOL, they're just missin the squeak.

how about large caliber weapons can be heard from a long long ways away but it turns into that distinct poping sound. You all know what i mean? and big caliber MGs would sound like popcorn poping a long ways away. any understand?

Exactly, you're right. biggrin_o.gif