Sign in to follow this  
Elite Spetsnaz

Why are there no missions in the Red Hammer list ?

When you click the Red Hammer campaign there is no list of missions, just a "CONTINUE" button. Is this happening in everyones game ? or just mine ?

Also, there is no picture or description of the laser designator, and i had to attack a hill but my view was abstructed but a big waypoint banner...

Do you mean when you first start the campaign .... or after you have completed a few missions?

The prob with the laser designator is probably because of the 1.29 patch, the patch where the Laser Designator DIDN'T work, if u install 1.30 atop of 1.29 then the Laser Designator f**ks up. What i did was to reinstall OFP and then install 1.20 and then 1.30

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Elite Spetsnaz on 11:23 pm on Dec. 2, 2001

When you click the Red Hammer campaign there is no list of missions, just a "CONTINUE" button. Is this happening in everyones game ? or just mine ?

<span id='postcolor'>

This is true of any campaign file, such as the 1985 Campaign. Missions that you've begun and the mission after the last one you successfully completed are shown, not the remaining missions.

I might retract the above. It could be that a bug is showing up. Others are reporting playing several RHC missions but none or only the first is showing up in the campaign book.

I saw such posts on the OFP NG and on the OFP Yahoo Group as well.

Heads up, BIS!

Does this mean that after I clear Red Hammer I won't be able to go back and replay say the tenth mission because there will be no list?? Having said that BIS will have to bring out a patch and hopefully they'll include a couple of weapons with it as well!!!!

Been having this problem myself. I also can only continue but I have heard other players get the normal list of old missions with the revert / replay options.

Out of curiosity I did a clean 1.20 to 1.30 upgrade and also have the missing hellfire bug though everything else works fine. How does this tally with other peoples experience?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from theavonlady on 9:43 am on Dec. 3, 2001

Heads up, BIS!

<span id='postcolor'>

BIS didn't make the addon, Red hammer is a project from Codemasters

Heads UP Avonlady wink.gif

This is not a special bug. I bought the campaign yesturday.

The 1985.sqc in TMP users directory is cousing problems. Just create another user and copy redhammer.sqc to the ney user folder. Your missions will be shown. Also, i started original campaign again from that user and everything was normal. Red Hammer and original campaign previous mission are shown. I have 4 original and 3 Red Hammer missions completed in the same user, and everything is OK. Dunno what the problem is then. It's important that u don't start redHammer from user with original campaign completed. U can complete the 1985 campaign again as other user if u wan't. Don't try to copy 1985.sqc from previous user to that new user folder. You'll get the same bug.

A tip: If u don't wan't to loose all settings copy userinfo from user directory to other user directory and you'll have the same settings as previous user did.

If u wan't to replay original campain mission use the other username if u wan't to complete it again, start as a user with red hammer in. Easy. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from ALDEGA on 10:09 pm on Dec. 3, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from theavonlady on 9:43 am on Dec. 3, 2001

Heads up, BIS!

<span id='postcolor'>

BIS didn't make the addon, Red hammer is a project from Codemasters

Heads UP Avonlady wink.gif

<span id='postcolor'>

That's a very good point. However, if SpaceAlex's analysis is correct, there's possibly a bug in OFP's code in correctly supporting two campaigns.

So, to play it safe: Heads up, BIS and CM!

Well. Yes. Something is wrong, but bouth campaign are working well if u start playing Red Hammer first, and then original campaign.

(Edited by SpaceAlex at 7:39 am on Dec. 4, 2001)

hmmm seems none of you have tried scrolling upwards eh smile.gif

use your mousewheel or click the arrows. I really can't see the problem here except that the list starts too high up :confused:

use your mousewheel or click the arrows. I really can't see the problem here except that the list starts too high up :confused:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Shadow ATWAR on 4:11 pm on Dec. 4, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

I just came to this thread to write this. But it seems that you figure out, first. Just move the arrows up. To make things clear. Click on start in the 1985 campaign and don't do anything(no need of clicking on that start in the future. Just move the list up, when you open campaign game). Then just click that little arrow and all missions from the Red hammer will be there. Easy as ####.

And, true. The only problem is that mission list in Red Hammer starts too high up.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from SpaceAlex on 3:50 am on Dec. 6, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Shadow ATWAR on 4:11 pm on Dec. 4, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

I just came to this thread to write this. But it seems that you figure out, first. Just move the arrows up. To make things clear. Click on start in the 1985 campaign and don't do anything(no need of clicking on that start in the future. Just move the list up, when you open campaign game). Then just click that little arrow and all missions from the Red hammer will be there. Easy as ####.

And, true. The only problem is that mission list in Red Hammer starts too high up.<span id='postcolor'>

Me too. I'm a bit slow, only noticed that a couple of minutes ago. Oh well at least I cleared Red Hammer this morning.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from SpaceAlex on 1:26 pm on Dec. 13, 2001

yes. we have it too.<span id='postcolor'>

Do you always have to sound like your talking to a half-wit child in your replys?