toadlife

Ofpmark part deux (ofpmark v2.0)

*Consigliere gets ready to tell Don Vito the terrible news: The family XP1600+,512 SDRAM,GFX5600 256mb,KS75A, SBLive!5.1 system managed a measly 490 score*

Anybody know where I can get cheap horse heads? mad_o.gif

blues.gif  blues.gif  blues.gif  blues.gif

can some1 send me ofpmark? the download doesn't seem to work...

Worked fine for me just a minute ago...

Try it more than once.

*Consigliere managed to save some horse's head, cos the family's new PC didn't disappoint the Don* blues.gif

Average of three runs = 1046 OFP marks...Meh, I'm satisfied blues.gif

Quote[/b] ]Anybody know where I can get cheap horse heads?

A blood-covered monitor will do fine wow_o.gif .

Can't run the 5th test, although with -nomap on

and in Test 3, the 360° spin I only get 8.025...

:/

how do you post pics here, wheres the attchment button?rock.gif?rock.gif??? Why is there no button that says "Add Attachment"rock.gif?rock.gif??

Mines at 1892.8, but i cant post the screenie.

Athlon XP2700 @2.3GHZ <------All the time speed.

MSI K7N2 Nforce MOBO

512 DDR333 Ram

ATI 9600pro

Curses! I realized later that I did OFP Mark with another one of my user accounts, and when I tried changing to my regular name and using OFP Mark, my score dropped by 100 crazy_o.gif !

Specs:

P4 3.2 GHz

1 GB RAM

128 MB Radeon Pro

The evidence:

The pic doesn't seem to show. Go here if you care tounge_o.gif

Benchmark: 7389 biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]how do you post pics here, wheres the attchment button?rock.gif? Why is there no button that says "Add Attachment"rock.gif

Mines at 1892.8, but i cant post the screenie.

Freewebs.com biggrin_o.gif

blah.....i have an account there, but thats to much trouble just to post a screenshot.

Not really. All you have to do is enter a username and password smile_o.gif

But I shouldn't be promoting them...Stupid Freewebs...Pfft...45mb bandwidth...pfft...I'll show em...grmbl...bah crazy_o.gifmad_o.gif

*Consigliere wanders off grumbling*

Those are pretty damn good scores (2000 and 1800). You guys followed the instrcutions for setting up the game right? If you don't follow the instructions in the readme (also posted in the forst post of thise thread) then your score's can be massively inflated.

Assuming your scores are valid, how about posting your system specs? smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Those are pretty damn good scores (2000 and 1800). You guys followed the instrcutions for setting up the game right? If you don't follow the instructions in the readme (also posted in the forst post of thise thread) then your score's can be massively inflated.

I followed your instructions to the letter smile_o.gif .

ditto! I already play at 2000 distance (2003 really), and i keep all sliders for framerate and textures and quality at full blast wink_o.gif (except LOD for shadows and objects) My beast is tweaked to the gills and can push any game around blues.gif Gimme a little bit and ill upload my screenies for specs and benchmark to my webspace. That 2nd score of 1800 was after my system was on for a week straight with no rest, maybe i can get it higher with a fresh restart.

Cool score smile_o.gif ...But...... Since proof was demanded from me and M21man, the same will be made of you tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Huh? what did you say? rock.gif I like useless messages.

Just a bad comment about image linking wink_o.gif .

well, as you can see by the number of my posts and the date i joined, i rarely come here....i just came back cause ofpec is down. I dont really hang out at forums ,save for a topic or two, so i have trouble learning linking ways and such, unless the forums allow uploads. Sorry sad_o.gif

OMG!! wow_o.gif

What system is that??

Athlon 64 3200+ running at 2.22ghz, GF4 Ti4600 running at 320/670, 512mb Kingston PC3200.

That a high score. As your system scored higher than a 3.2ghz P4 system, I'm assuming your processor is the Athlon64 FX model, right? rock.gif