Sign in to follow this  
Acecombat

How to use .wrp file in visitor

Hmm does anyone know how to convert/use wrp files in Visitor? smile_o.gif

I had it working before but now i cant get it cuz im trying to make a new one. so if i figure it out ill let you know. has something to do with

Connect to Buldozer

Import World

Reload Buldozer or something like that

Yeah,Just start Visitor with buldozer click new and connect to buldozer and then import the .wrp file that you want Bouldozer will problem come up with an error and close but thats fine.Start buldozer back up and the .wrp should be imported.Once its imported I would go ahead and save the file.

Yeah,Just start Visitor with buldozer click new and connect to buldozer and then import the .wrp file that you want Bouldozer will problem come up with an error and close but thats fine.Start buldozer back up and the .wrp should be imported.Once its imported I would go ahead and save the file.

Bah, I tried that 50 times. But when I re-connect to buldozer and reload it, it crashes on me. sad_o.gif Damn.

I did the following :

1: Create a new file

2: Connect to buldozer

3: Import the .wrp file

4: Re-load buldozer

Then all island tools crash sad_o.gif. Help plz. smile_o.gif

Are you using a shortcut on your desktop to reload Buldozer?If not try it,i dont see how it could help but you might get lucky.It will tell you when it imports correctly.