Sign in to follow this  
radt

Swissmod armored pack v.3.0 beta3

This is a nice pack but it makes me wonder.

Who exactly would the adversary be? I can't for the world think of anyone who would even think of invading Switzerland (or be stupid enough to try).

Is the Swiss army involved in any UN duty or similar?

BM

Who exactly would the adversary be? I can't for the world think of anyone who would even think of invading Switzerland (or be stupid enough to try).

BM

yeah swiss are in kovoso right now

BM

yeah swiss are in kovoso right now

Do they use these vehicles there too?

Just thinking of feasible missions one could make. I have the UCE Bosnian Serbs of course.

BM

Do they use these vehicles there too?

Yes. But only light armored vehicles and only few of them. But the Germans are begging us to bring some more MOWAG APCs down. They love them. And they also want more Super Pumas.

Pretty nice, nice though the action to open the back door on the CV9030 is just blank(its there but there's no text). rock.gif Also it seems like the AI in M109's fire maybe 10 ft above where the vehicle there targeting is(thus they pretty much never hit). Also, I think the repair might need some work, maybe make it so it'll only repair it partially, and will take longer. Maybe make the TOW on the Piranah just a teany tiny bit more powerful. Really nice, good job Swissmod!smile_o.gif

Thx edc I pushed up the power of the TOW ;) but a tiny tiny ;) in the final realease there it is.

For the action yup 1st bug RGR lol it should be cleared in end realese too.

Thx to RapThor85 for clear the spirit of some quite peeps ;))

Thx to radt to post the news ;)

and finally thx to me for making hard work alone lol smile_o.gif

Finally a tank that has smoke nades,

excellent work!

Just a strange bug report:I can climb on top of bushmaster (via open ramp) but when i jump\run down i die or get seriously injured! tounge_o.gif

And I think the M109 needs to be heavier,as it turns too easy if it crashes against anything...the driver was AI biggrin_o.gif

P.S: Love the optics

I found some kind of bug in the CV9030 I forgot to change the amount of transport of soldiers lol it can transport in Beta version 25 soldiers lol omg. I correct that in end-release for the real at 8 soldiers ;)

again with the CV90 the amount of rounds is not real I correct that by that way 3xmag of 30mm AP and 3 of HE with 200 rounds each.

For the M109 "Bonko the Sane" we cannot change the velocity of the turret for turning around ;) sry limitation.

Waiting for new bug report and deliver the end-realease ASAP.

Shouldn't the Swiss be neutral?  wink_o.gif

What the heck are they doing in Kosovo then?

rebuilding the country. We're neutral but we're not indifferent to what happens in the world.

Shouldn't the Swiss be neutral?  wink_o.gif

What the heck are they doing in Kosovo then?

rebuilding the country. We're neutral but we're not indifferent to what happens in the world.

Fair enough! smile_o.gif