Sign in to follow this  
FOLGORE

G.i.joe mod preview

Download preview screens

G.I.JOE unofficial Mod

Hello everyone !!

This mod is based on the style of the first 25 issues of the Marvel

Gijoe comics (mike vosburg you are my hero pencil inker)

After two years of efforts and works with textures and p3ds models

I can proudly show you what I made smile_o.gif

Here are all the pictures that i took in oxygen of addons that are

already ingame.

(every soldier and weapon is ingame and also three veichles you

can see and some buildings)

I made also an island called cobra island that needs some works but

the terrain is finished (wrp made by IzE)

I need help !!

3d modellers

mission makers

texturers

wrp or visitor editors

if you think you are up to the role contact me posting a message here or

on ofp.info  when the news is posted

thanks to everyone helped me out and will help me in the future

At.St Walker  (buildings and skyhwak and manta veichles)

Bishop (for the hiss model)

Archangel

Ebud (for serpentor helmet)

Francesca (my darling)

Indy (cobra rattler and binarize man)

Lawrie (for his morale support) rest in peace my friend

you can find refernces of any kind of the gijoe world on www.yojoe.com

--G.I. JOE® is © and TM Hasbro, Inc. Additional information © Marvel Comics Group and Image Comics.

no offence is inteded I am just a big joe fan !! God bless marvel

gijoesgtduke.jpg

hey guys critics are welcome positive comments too k rock.gif

this version of Destro is inspired by his first apparition in the 10th issue of the joe comic where he is an active player but he is in the most part of the story in the shadows and appears only in three pictures. It is totally different from the Tv series costume.

What do u think guys ??Any gijoe fan out there ??

cobradestro.jpg

I know a lot of hard core OFP'ers think, what the hell, more weird  odball mods, but having converted co-op missions using Folgores first generation GI Joe mods and using them at lan games;  they are often the hit of the night, the reason being the games are pure fun and the OFP platform as usual is the perfect gaming medium.

From a mission makers angle they give a good story line and a new spin on tactics. The characters have different armour values so  a M21 suddenly becomes less predictable.

Anyway look forward to the mods arrival.

Hopefully I can do justice to the addons and turn out a cracker of a mission.

Sharez

Maybe if the characters looked mere realistc an not so much out of the comic,I would be interested.I know that Gi Joe is based off of comic and so forth,But I think its time to go up a notch and make them more realistic.But you guys are doing a fine job with the textureing.Im still wanting to see more from this mod topic

Well, I do not know the comics just the toys ´cause here in Brazil when I was a kid, there were just the action figures, anyway I liked this comic visual because it´s different from what was released during all this time. Hehehe I believe that when that was released, I could feel as a young kid again.

I liked that, good work.

thanks a lot guys I appreciated your positive feedback.

here is another screenshoot that you can find in the download preview.rar file !!

hope you like it!! I didn't make only cobra terrorist but also many gijoes and some october guards (russian conterpart of american gijoe heroes )you can find many pics of them in the rar. file!!

Anyway we are recruiting new members so if anyone want to join us write me a p.m. or just post in this topic.

I am working hard on the weapons !! every charcter have got his own armour values and his own weapon and many of them have got a voice actor sound when hit (took from the character tv series voices)

in this screenshoot there are respectively a "gijoe infantryman" and a radio man called "Breaker" smile_o.gif

gijoebreaker.jpg

i really think they should look more like the figures and depicted in a realistic way and not comics.

Since you guys are going to stick with the comic look,Do you plan to do an Island that will match the comic looking characters?

eh eh we already made one !! IzE help me to make the cobra island map , here you can see a little portion of the jungle !!

Moreover if you look better you can see a totally new g.i.joe unit just finished this night called "Flash".

the mod won't be like the action figures and close to reality because the first action figures were made from the comics and not the tv series(not so close to reality too) for this reason I based my units  from the first 20th issues (because have the best pencil inker of all the saga)style of the official comic and afterall  in the origin there was only the paper sheet that gave the inspiration for what came later

Flash biography

Flash biography from Jimm gijoe comics pagecobraisland3.jpg

another little pics for you!!

ah sorry I forgot WE NEED :

3d modellers for new veichles and buildings for the island (only the models) and also a wrp. editor that could just help me to make a very little island called "Springfield" not the simpsons one eh eh smile_o.gif

cobraislandairport.jpg