Sign in to follow this  
RTR_Commander

IM:UC Mod Thread

The afghan map is too mountainous and barren to be Iraq, because its meant to represent Afghanistan. It needs to be flatter, with palm trees and marsh, and wider more numerous pavement roads and towns.

Yup, couldn't agree more. I know about almost a dozen of Iraqi islands being worked on... but none of them is to be released in the near future. sad_o.gif

BMD looks good, textures are very nice smile_o.gif

What else is planned addon wise?

BMD looks good, textures are very nice  smile_o.gif

What else is planned addon wise?

Quite a lot still but our next thing is going to be a big one with Seb Mullers MT-LB pack - using all versions which were used by the Iraqis and some of these will have to be made as they were never done in his original pack.

Most of the model will be untouched as they are fine but all the textures will be re-done to match up with the BMD-1 and they wont look out of place too.

Also our Iraqi island is going to be an on going thing too and we are currently talking to someone about them maybe joining our mod to take on the role as an island maker.

So when is the fixed iraqi infantry pack released? Its annoying to get crashes all the time... wink_o.gif

So when is the fixed iraqi infantry pack released? Its annoying to get crashes all the time...  wink_o.gif

All done and released - you can check our website now or the thread in the complete section. The CTD's have all been fixed and i have added some groups too.

biggrin_o.gif

Oh my this new update came out like hour after I complained about it. tounge_o.gif

Got to say that was fast! biggrin_o.gif

No for the past week i had been meaning to release this but i have been really busy working this week so haven't really had time. But now has been released for you to use.

Here is a nice little teaser screen:

Irq_BMD-1nc.jpg

As you can see we have now decided to include the northern army of the Iraqis as they used the green and sand camo pattern. Not sure if we will incorporate a northern campaign - but it will be left open for missions by anyone else.

tounge_o.gif

Looks great dude!! Will there be any Choopers or MiGs for the Iraqi AF?

Yes but we arent working on them right now.

Another pic of some Iraqi units. The BMD-1 is still WIP but nice new features are getting added to it all the time.

iraqi_bmd+soldier.jpg

tounge2.gif

What kind of choppers will you have?

I dont know what they are going to make but a wild gues would be Mi-35 Hind, SA-342 Gazelle and Mi-8 Hip. wink_o.gif

What kind of choppers will you have?

Its really too early to tell you what helis we would have or any other the aircraft as we are simply not in that area at the moment. Its ground vehicles right now and we are doing a few of them. We shall see what we will have when it comes to the air force but its really too early to make any guesses.

News for all:

We have a nice screen and video of our Iraqi MT-LB. I thought i would just show you what we are getting up to as i haven't posted a lot for awhile.

MT-LB

High Res Video

Low Res Video

tounge2.gif

Link not working for the video huh.gif

But very nice MT-LB you made, I'm looking forward to it wink_o.gif

Link not working for the video  huh.gif

But very nice MT-LB you made, I'm looking forward to it  wink_o.gif

Ah yeah i forgot to upload them doh! all fine now tho.

I have a new project which has been underway in our mod for a long time but now we are just beginning to reveal some of the screens on this. It is as you may of guessed the Iraqi T-55. I have some shots which are giving you an example to what this thing will look like but this is just one version of the tank..... there are a few more wink_o.gif

t55_1.jpg

t55_2.jpg

t55_3.jpg

Enjoy and all comments are welcome

Looks good. I would only reduce the amount of rust "stains". Iraq is a pretty dry country and from what I have seen tanks were (when they were captured in GW and IF) in pretty good condition actually smile_o.gif

haha pretty good or totally shot to shit! rofl.gif

You are going to make some nice damaged models?? I like the textures, but arent they a bit to light for maps like Najaf? whistle.gif