Sign in to follow this  
Dauragon

Best wwii movies?

best war movies to me are Kelly's heros.. i love the tank driver

Patton- very good and kinda accurate movie except for the german tanks there really americna bulldog tanks

Saving Privite ryan-

band of Brothers

Enemy at the gates

Three kings- Goerge Cloney is So hot

Did anyone ever watch the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles? I loved 'em, especially the ones that took place in WWI. Yeah, I know it's kinda off topic...

Three kings

Ah yes, "Three Kings". A war movie second only to "In The Army Now" icon4.gif

I actually liked "In the Army Now." And it ain't cos of Pauly Shore.  crazy_o.gif

Hey, so did I, but like Three Kings, I could hardly call it a serious war movie.

Operation Canadian Bacon? smile_o.gif

I know, I know, it isnt WW2 but it has some funny stuff about Canada and the area that I live in so you should rent it. smile_o.gifNOW tounge_o.gif

Anyway, there was this one movie in ww2 tounge_o.gif that was in Italy and had aliens that fought nazis. tounge_o.gif

I know, I know, it isnt WW2 but it has some funny stuff about Canada and the area that I live in so you should rent it. smile_o.gifNOW tounge_o.gif

If I remember right, it was just "Canadian Bacon", unless there's an OFP mod out for it. Hilarious flick though smile_o.gif.

If I remember right, it was just "Canadian Bacon", unless there's an OFP mod out for it. Hilarious flick though smile_o.gif.

There should be a mod for Canadian Bacon. tounge_o.gif

Anyway maybe it has two names:

operation_bacon.jpgwink_o.gif

Anyway maybe it has two names:

Guess so:

B000059TG8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

looks like you've seen the French version. Hmm, Canada...area you live in.....Quebequois are you? wink_o.gif

Here is a funny WW2 movie that also has John Candy in a smaller role.

1941a.jpg

1941b.jpg

Btw M.A.S.H the TV-series is finally on DVD-box. Wohoo, best war related show ever and probably one of the funniest and with most staying power since Fawlty Towers.

Not many comedy shows stands the test of time. This does.

BM

I don't watch too many WWII movies but ones that i thought were good were Band of Brothers, and Memphis Bell. There was this old Stalone movie called Victory were he was a Prisoner in a German P.O.W. camp. It wasn't too bad a movie, definitly better than Hearts War.

Come And See

Das Boot

Catch-22

Guess that makes me a bit of a melancolic huh? tounge_o.gif

Three kings

Ah yes, "Three Kings". A war movie second only to "In The Army Now" icon4.gif

I think it's good, but it definitely isn't a war movie. If you go in expecting it to be one, then of course you'll be dissapointed.

@ Sep. 06 2003,03:07)]I think it's good, but it definitely isn't a war movie. If you go in expecting it to be one, then of course you'll be dissapointed.

See my comment on "In The Army Now" above. I liked Three Kings as well wink_o.gif