Sign in to follow this  
Renegade

Pay for official Addons

I'd like to know if you guys would pay for OFFICIAL Addons like new vehicles, weapons or missions!

If there were a chance to get the new vehicles from that Virtual Battlefield - sure, I would pay for them!

I love the UH1D - take a look at the soldiers sitting in the sidedoors!

I love the giant radio on a soldiers back!

Please BI give it to the community!

But I wouldn't want the Osprey, because it would crash.

(Edited by Damage Inc at 2:10 pm on Dec. 23, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Damage Inc on 12:52 pm on Dec. 23, 2001

But I wouldn't want the Osprey, because it would crash

<span id='postcolor'>

Didn't people die in that crash during testing? sad.gif

(Edited by Intruder at 1:20 pm on Dec. 23, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Munkejens on 11:51 pm on Dec. 23, 2001

I'm rich. i could and would pay.

<span id='postcolor'>

I'm poor, and I wanna get all I can for free. So SHUDDUP PPL!!!

I'll edit out the smiley from my post, because you can't smile at people getting killed.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Damage Inc on 12:09 am on Dec. 24, 2001

I'll edit out the smiley from my post, because you can't smile at people getting killed.

<span id='postcolor'>

Baaahhh, put it back in. It was funny.

f**k u ppl must have fast connections.

I go to post something little, and when I come back out what I'm saying relates to 15 posts ago.

i would only pay money for VBS if they actually put some new, cool russian stuff in there. I mean, huey's and c-130's are nice, and the new marines look wicked, but they're only cosmetic, i'd much prefer to blow them up than fly them, and i'd much prefer to do that whizzing about in a hokum or a flanker or a T-90 wink.gif

i mean, i like new units and everything, but i'm not paying 5 quid for a add-on that lets me experiance the joys of flying the osprey!! which will be exactly the same as the chinook but with funky looks.

they'd need to add the british army or some russian cool stuff to tempt me, i ain't spending my money on a ''US cargo planes for opf!!!'' add-on

Nah mate, I didn't say I would pay for addons alone. I would pay for gold upgrade type stuff.

if BIS came out with an ultimate addon pack, that had for example: (X -being a number): 1x vehicles, x missions, x new units, x new weapons, and a diferent mode of play. I would see something like that worth spending up to $60 for. The addons in the past have been good, why not pack a whole bunch of new ones together & charge me for it. I wouldn't mind as long as the addons are useful & not like a diferent color truck. I was thinking more in terms of a truck with a machine gun so you can carry a whole squad like the russian boat can.

I don't understand why the people who say they don't want to see a vehicle in the game because it would crash. It's not like BIS is gonna make it so realistic that the player can easily lose control.

Everything in real life has problems, there's not a single type of plane or jet out there that's never crashed. I like AV8B's, regardless that I've seen lots of those crash during VTOL.

(Edited by Lucidity at 1:03 am on Dec. 24, 2001)