Sign in to follow this  
SnypaUK

Different countrys

will there be units from other countrys apart from america? i for one would love to see british units involved. in CWC despite the nato involvement there was still only american units involved.

Oh by the way yes there were british units in vietnam, royal marines were sent in to assist US special forces many got killed too.

Why oh why vietnam (bangs head on desk)

Yes we need other countries, maybe even do the French campaign, leave out the Americans and British, they are overdone anyway.

Ya cant really put the french in because you would always lose ya war rock.gif Id love to see more european units tho, Its always USA, USA, USA, unclesam.gif

Ya cant really put the french in because you would always lose ya war  rock.gif

lol, watch out or ran might tear your bollocks off and enlist you in the FFL biggrin_o.gif

but back on topic, i agree the wars from more than one point of view would be cool

Ya cant really put the french in because you would always lose ya war  rock.gif

lol, watch out or ran might tear your bollocks off and enlist you in the FFL  biggrin_o.gif

but back on topic, i agree the wars from more than one point of view would be cool

yeah ......

<span id='ME'><center>ran prepares the 10" barrel desert eagle to go on a little hunting game</center></span>

Lol im messing   wink_o.gif  Im hopefully moving to France soon so more bloody French units in there please and less Americans well apart from the nam part of the game ;)