Sign in to follow this  
Rogue2020

operation flashpoint in 3D

Anyone try operation flashpoint in 3D?.....I got the Gforce 3 TI500 card and it came with those 3D classes and I can say they kick ass in max payne but I haven't reinstalled flashpoint yet........anyone try it?....any good?

Work's great on mine!!! My glasses are equivalent to a 44" screen right in your face.

KICK ASS ! ! !

Is that a joke?......if it is I'll have to test it myself and see how it works.....I know in max Payne at times it really hurts your eyes because it's not always clear...allot of the time you still see 2 images......the ratings are good for flashpoint.......if the image was always clear talk about a new era in gaming for me.....

Ok I just tried it and the scenery is perfect...no seeing 2 images and stuff "but" the text is so bad you can't even look at it...it just hurts your eyes bad....also your arm and gun in game are not aligned right.....if I can just tweak it a little so that it works with everything else then I can always play it in 3D....it's not popping out of the screen but the whole environment is 3D......guess you have to see it to know what I mean.....

I got some of those glasses with my card as well...it looks really kewl, but if you switch from 1st to 3rd person durring the game, you probably wont want to use the glasses...it seems that the 2 views are a shade off as far as the glasses are concerned...if you optimize for one the other will be broken. (those with the glasses should understand what Im talking about)...I also found it to be a bit tricky to tweak the image without seeing the double images.

Yeah I do know what you mean.......I guess the only real way you could play with them is always use an outside view of anything and never look at the text....

I noticed drivers for "3d glasses" in the nvidia driver download section and was wondereing what it meant exactly (I have a geForce2 mx 400).

Are they Stereoscopic glasses (like you can use for stereograms (aka Magic Eye pictures)?

3D glasses?please explain and how much for the gear??

BTW magic eye pictures rule,theres even a few programs out there that let you make your own magic eye pictures smile.gif

Yeah I got the drives off the site......

They are electronic glasses.....this plug goes where you monitor does then you plug your monitor into that and on the side you plug in the glasses.....I think it's a Gforce only thing...maybe gforce 3 only.......

I'm having problems with them not working at all...the screen will be working like it should but the classes never turn on.......