So guys,

I use this simple script for spawning camera on game logic named game_logic :

Camera = "Camera" camCreate position camera_logic;
Camera cameraEffect ["internal","back"];
showCinemaBorder false;
Camera camCommand "inertia on";
Camera camSetFocus [-1,-1];

I want to call camera via script trigger (file is called init.sqf).

Problem is that as soon as I press "Play" in the editor and spawn in the game i dont spawn on player but on camera so basically the first thing I see is camera point of view and I cant use my player.

Why does that happen?

Thanks.

EDIT SOLUTION : I renamed the file name from "init" to "camera.sqf" and now it will let me load it via trigger. I think if you name a file "init" it will auto load it as soon as u enter in game.

12 hours ago, BlackFalco said:

I think if you name a file "init" it will auto load it as soon as u enter in game.

Oh, definitely yes!
Init.sqf will always run at the mission start, except in case multiplayer, where you will need to use its variants like initPlayerLocal, initPlayerServer, etc.

Bud did you managed to solve the camera/moving issues as well, or only the command execution doubts?

21 minutes ago, JCataclisma said:

Oh, definitely yes!
Init.sqf will always run at the mission start, except in case multiplayer, where you will need to use its variants like initPlayerLocal, initPlayerServer, etc.

Bud did you managed to solve the camera/moving issues as well, or only the command execution doubts?

Hey man! Thanks for passing by! :)

Ehm, " the camera/moving issues as well"? I'm honest I forgot what ur talking bout ahah! 

I got so many things in my head these days that I forget what I wrote xD

Tell me more please so I can remember.