Sign in to follow this  
Hudson

Rad_f18 c pack v1.3

AAE version of our F/A-18 C pack v1.3.1 can be found here. The pack installs the addon plus 2 MP missions and 2 SP missions into your OFP directory. Enjoy, Thanks!

Sorry for the late response: But thnxs for the AAE version and are we getting a newer version of this ol' Butty?

You may need to elaborate a little more. Do you mean are we releasing a new version of the F18 soon? As it stands, we are done with the F18 project for OFP 1. We might do a retexture project for OFP 2, but this AAE installer should be the last we will release for a while. We are currently working to finish the su34 (su32FN). biggrin_o.gif Hope that answers your question.

Thnxs that was what I wanted to hear and is there any page/post where I can see/find the progress of your SULU34?

hi, when a Ai pilot boards a f18 side "empty" the canopy does not close when the plane takes off, i think that is a bug , its a great plane, but have some problems landing , they always stop in the middle of the runway

thanks for your work wink_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
hi, when a Ai pilot boards a f18 side "empty" the canopy does not close when the plane takes off, i think that is a bug ,  its a great plane, but have some problems landing , they always stop in the middle of the runway

thanks for your work  wink_o.gif

You do realise that the last time this thread was used was 2 years ago in October 2003?

Hudson & Pennywise have moved on a bit since then.

Eh, give him a break. wink_o.gif

Just remember to read the rules, first. And always look at the year when posting.

Placebo will swoop in soon and lock this, anyway. smile_o.gif

EDIT- And Dark_Wolf, stop spamming. mad_o.gif That's the reason topics like this have to be locked.