Nillers

Arma 3 Creator DLC: Reaction Forces

2 hours ago, joostsidy said:

I use a Reaction Forces music track for an outro. The track is listed with 32 seconds length, but in reality it plays the full track of a couple of minutes. The problematic tracks are track 23-33 in the Arma music jukebox. Hopefully the true short tracks can be added or correctly configured. I use the Arma short music tracks a lot for short outros with a swooping camera. The Reaction Forces main theme is very cool! 🎸

Which track do you mean exactly? I just looked at the music config and everything looks correct to me. The only 32 second tracks are the "calm" jukebox tracks, which are supposed to be short and all correct as far as I can see.

23 hours ago, lexx said:

Which track do you mean exactly? I just looked at the music config and everything looks correct to me. The only 32 second tracks are the "calm" jukebox tracks, which are supposed to be short and all correct as far as I can see.

I mean the ones after the "calm" tracks in the juke box. The first one is called "Reaction Forces OST - 01 Reaction Forces". This track (and at least the next 10 in the juke box) are incorrectly listed with 32 seconds length. I played them through Arma Editor -> Tools -> Utilities -> Jukebox.

Is this some mod interface stuff? I don't have that in 3den. In any case, the duration of those tracks is set correctly in config, example the one you've mentioned:

duration = 162.0;

/Edit: Funny, in the ingame config it actually is not. Will investigate what's going on.

I believe the Jukebox is a fairly standard 3den tool 🤔. Now that I look at my mod list I see: "3den Enhanced".  It is probably part of that one if you don't have it. 🙂