Sign in to follow this  
kibaBG

Roads do not show in Bulldozer

I am a big noob in map making, I followed the PMC's excellent guide to the end (https://pmc.editing.wiki/doku.php?id=arma3:terrain:ultimate-terrain-tutorial). The only problem is the roads are not showing in Buldozer ! I did install Buldozer Tools v 0.2 found on PMC site by just pasting it to "P:\scripts" and rewriting the files. Pressing 1 in Buldozer doesn't show any roads. :down: 

There could be few reasons, for example are you sure roads.shp path is written correctly to the SQF script file? are you sure roads.shp file itself is working, fully ArmA 3 compatible with all them IDs and integers etc?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kibaBG said:

I am a big noob in map making, I followed the PMC's excellent guide to the end (https://pmc.editing.wiki/doku.php?id=arma3:terrain:ultimate-terrain-tutorial). The only problem is the roads are not showing in Buldozer ! I did install Buldozer Tools v 0.2 found on PMC site by just pasting it to "P:\scripts" and rewriting the files. Pressing 1 in Buldozer doesn't show any roads. :down: 

Can you post path you used to roads in userscripts?

Also is roads.shp in your roads folder? If you have polygons on same layer, TB will rename it to roads_polylines.

It's a good idea to export roads using "selection of layers" then tick your road layers, that way you won't export forest shapes etc

• Like 1

Thank you guys, I mange to show the roads. Now to problem is to connect two roads together. I press Join in road properties it shows error : ""Please select two areas with overlapped vertices"  

1 hour ago, kibaBG said:

Thank you guys, I mange to show the roads. Now to problem is to connect two roads together. I press Join in road properties it shows error : ""Please select two areas with overlapped vertices"  

You use the magnet on the toolbar, then drag an end point of a road to the road you want to join. Also you don't need to do right click > join unless you just want it to be a single line you can select in TB. Just using the magnet is a enough for the road to appear joined in game

• Like 1