BikerJoe

Trigger Activates on person entering helo

Hey everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me, I want to create a task that succeeds based on a trigger. Basically what I'm looking to do if the trigger to activate a Task State Module giving a success when a specific person enters a heli.

I was thinking of a script like "iscargo" or something like that but when I looked up the various scripting commands I didn't see it?

19 hours ago, BikerJoe said:

Hey everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me, I want to create a task that succeeds based on a trigger. Basically what I'm looking to do if the trigger to activate a Task State Module giving a success when a specific person enters a heli.

I was thinking of a script like "iscargo" or something like that but when I looked up the various scripting commands I didn't see it?

The simplest way, assuming a pre-placed unit with the variable name "someDude" and a pre-placed helo with variable name "daChoppa"

Sync your trigger to the task set state module and in condition of the trigger put "someDude in crew daChoppa;"

• Like 1

vehicle someDude == daChoppa

or for any helo:

vehicle someDude isKindOf "helicopter"  //(but works also for parachute, as chutes are helos in arma. You can add a filter if required)

• Like 1