Sign in to follow this  
justjustinunger

Retreat to base when fuel or ammo is low?

Would love some help figuring out how to make groups retreat back to base when needed. Such as a groups ammo running low, or when a vehicle's fuel/ammo is dwindling. Link some relevant tutorials, script commands/variables etc.

This part is probably irrelevant, but to go in depth of what i wishto achieve... I want to make groups I can switch to, but if I havent switched to a group in awhile they will go back to base to replenish. Hoping to have these groups roam chernarus redux in a ravage mod scenario.

You could setup vehicle rearm refuel and repair stations around the Map or in one location. OFP days that work fine the AI units would go. With Arma2  I had a hard time getting it to work properly with AI vehicles.

Too easy approaches you can use not exactly what you want. You can set each vehicle to restore values if it goes below a certain value or have triggers located throughout the map if the vehicle enters it it will restore. As a side note. I usually have an engineer in the crew of a vehicle so the engineer will jump out and repair the vehicle if damaged and can't move.  

• Like 2