Sign in to follow this  
Crazysheep

White supremacy in england

townie mmeans either what u posted or some little thug like ned.

Guest DKM-jaguar

These ghettos...

from what i have seen, the police try to avoid these places, and if they do go into them for some buisness, they take at least on armed response unit, which (with my knowledge) is:

2x armed police officers

2x MP5 submachine guns

1 berreta 92F or glock 18 per man

1 High caliber Kevlar protection kit per man

maybe a combat shotgun or similar CBQ weapon for emergency use.

Travelling in a Range Rover 4.6 HSE model, with full light kit and PA system. Also good for road blocks and high speed pursuit ending (4 tonnes of range rover against 1 tonne or less of ford fiesta hatchback results in a short chase)

so that tells you alot about these places. I beleive these places are sorted out, a lot of the nations problems will disapear. BUT the people in these areas are usually unwilling to leave as they fear being split up into places where they are not in large groups, as this does offer them some form of community.

What's a townie?

Is that like a hooligan, or a gangsta?

If you live in the city, can you also be a townie?

I see a definition of a townie

"A permanent resident of a town, especially a resident of a college town who is academically unaffiliated with the local college or university."

Heh, most townies don't have that much of an education, but most are just hooligans yes.

I guess the closest comparison is 'white trash'.

Edit: I type too slowly. sad_o.gif

[...]

Places like Germany is where it went wrong, were you will see hardly any ethnic cuisine restaurants (for example), just Italian and Greek places, the rest is exotic, and nowhere near the amount of take aways that u get in England from Arab/Indian/Pakistani people.

[...]

Wait, when was your last visit to Germany?

From my own personal experience I can say we have a lot more than some Italian and Greek. (Although we have a lot of those two  smile_o.gif )

We've got plenty of Chinese, Turkish, Thailandish, Mexican.... you name it restaurants.

Turkish is my favorite btw. Mmm Döner Kebab!!! (which is as Turkish as Pizza is Italian  biggrin_o.gif )

Apart from Asamoah, how many blacks do you know that call themselves German?

How many brown people (Indian/Pakistani/Bangladesh etc.) do you know that call themselves Germans? How many Chinese do you know that call themselves Germans?

How many Turks do you know that are in executive positions, rather than rubbish collectors or carpenters?

This, my friend, is the difference between the UK and Germany smile_o.gif

Unless you are telling me that Karlsruhe is different from the rest of the country wow_o.gif Doubtful wink_o.gif

also on ethentisity (sp :/ ) this is how i see it.

English = Someone who has lived in this country for at least 1-2 generation's no difference between race.

British = White person of Nordic, Norman, Roman or Native who's family tree extends hundreds of years (maybe thousand').

Mate, I dunno about you but when I was oop north I felt safest in Rusholme and Mosside, them folks left me alone.

I was more scared of the townies hanging around victoria park and the town centre.

As for how you see English vs. British, I'm sorry, but I think you got something mixed up.

An English person is someone like Placebo, someone that stands for the St. George's Cross, someone that was born in England, someone that considers England to be his home.

A Briton is someone that was born in Great Britain (that can be Scotland, Wales, England) and prefers the Union Jack Flag over the St. George Cross, someone that would consider the whole island to be his home.

As for all that generation crap, I think its pointless. I know people in Germany that have been living there for 3 generations and they still hate it. It doesn't mean anything, any person can be as much English/British/Scottish/Whateverish as they wish and as much as their heart tells them. What right have outsiders to tell them how patriotic they are/have to be.

Quote[/b] ]How many brown people (Indian/Pakistani/Bangladesh etc.) do you know that call themselves Germans? How many Chinese do you know that call themselves Germans?

Excuse me but India has not been german colony but a british one. Maybe this is why they have a british passports ?

Quote[/b] ]How many Chinese do you know that call themselves Germans?

Not many because they still have their chinese passports. It´s not that they wouldnt get a german one but they don´t want it.

The turks are the best example for integration in germany. They came here in the 50´s to 60´s cause germany didn´t have enough man (WW2 may ring a bell) to keep up regular business and rebuild the country. For along time they were "Gastarbeiter". Now the 3rd generation is born here and they are able to have 2 passports if they want. The german one and the turkish. I think most of the teenagers are happy to be here and don´t want to get back to turkey were they get married with the age of 12 or 13.

...also on ethentisity (sp :/ ) this is how i see it.

English = Someone who has lived in this country for at least 1-2 generation's no difference between race.

British = White person of Nordic, Norman, Roman or Native who's family tree extends hundreds of years (maybe thousand').

How did you determine these definitions?  Are they based on anything that can be found in your nation's laws or policies?

Making up personal "feel-good" definitions for well-established words is what always lies at the root of most populist movements like the BNP.  And it is movements like the BNP that are always at the root of movements like:

_323366_combat-logo-150.jpg

C18 is an off-shoot of the BNP.

Frankly, I don't mind if these folks want to march around with shaved heads.  Banning such groups would not keep them from existing.  It would only hide them, and we don't want that, do we?

Quote[/b] ]How many brown people (Indian/Pakistani/Bangladesh etc.) do you know that call themselves Germans? How many Chinese do you know that call themselves Germans?

Excuse me but India has not been german colony but a british one. Maybe this is why they have a british passports ?

Quote[/b] ]How many Chinese do you know that call themselves Germans?

Not many because they still have their chinese passports. It´s not that they wouldnt get a german one but they don´t want it.

The turks are the best example for integration in germany. They came here in the 50´s to 60´s cause germany didn´t have enough man (WW2 may ring a bell) to keep up regular business and rebuild the country. For along time they were "Gastarbeiter". Now the 3rd generation is born here and they are able to have 2 passports if they want. The german one and the turkish. I think most of the teenagers are happy to be here and don´t want to get back to turkey were they get married with the age of 12 or 13.

Colonies are irrelevant in my point of view. My point of view on this issue is that apart from maybe the Turkish populace, there is no REAL integration and immigration in Germany, its mostly just "Gastarbeiter" (guest workers that go home after 2-50 years of working in Germany, for our non-German forum goers) and the occasional foreigner that married a German and decided to stay in Germany to make the family work.

All of my friends in Germany (Greek friends that is) have told me that their ultimate goal is to get together loads of money (10-50k, depending on who I talk to) so they can afford to build a house back in Greece.

My personal opinion, from having lived both in England and Germany, is that Germany is too white and too European in its make up of people. There are too few Africans, Asians, Far-Eastern and other people...those that are staying in Germany are being turned into Germans, rather than having a true integration process in which both cultures borrow pieces from each other.

For instance, in England, the Curry (Asian dish) has taken over as the number one meal in England....but apart from the Kebab as a snack, how many Turkish main meals do you know that are part of the German cuisine? None! Mind you, its a different thing with Italian food, but then again, all the Italians I know want to go back as well.

Not trying to throw accusing fingers here, just pointing a few things out from someone that has beeen a foreigner all his life sad_o.gif

Guest DKM-jaguar

these groups, should not be hidden no, we want them out in the open, preferably large grassland plains where napalm strikes, snipers and artillery can be used. Maybe a touch too much ofp i think...   crazy_o.gif

These ghettos...

from what i have seen, the police try to avoid these places, and if they do go into them for some buisness, they take at least on armed response unit, which (with my knowledge) is:

2x armed police officers

2x MP5 submachine guns

1 berreta 92F or glock 18 per man

1 High caliber Kevlar protection kit per man

maybe a combat shotgun or similar CBQ weapon for emergency use.

Travelling in a Range Rover 4.6 HSE model, with full light kit and PA system. Also good for road blocks and high speed pursuit ending (4 tonnes of range rover against 1 tonne or less of ford fiesta hatchback results in a short chase)

so that tells you alot about these places. I beleive these places are sorted out, a lot of the nations problems will disapear. BUT the people in these areas are usually unwilling to leave as they fear being split up into places where they are not in large groups, as this does offer them some form of community.

I think they have or are switching from the mp5 to the version that uses 5.56 ammo( HK 33 /sr9??)

Guest DKM-jaguar

The G36 is being used a lot more now, and the HK 53 is making an appearance, but the 5.56 cartridge is too small/quick for stopping power. At close range it goes through people. and this does not cause so much damage as you might think. Because it is so quick, and when they are high on adrenaline they have this annoying tendancy to keep walking toward you as though nothing happened. The 9mm round has a large surface area and as such, it has the power needed and knocks them too the floor, especially at the ranges we are talking. For longer ranges, a 7.62 will usually suffice such as the L1A1 SLR

As for how you see English vs. British, I'm sorry, but I think you got something mixed up.

An English person is someone like Placebo, someone that stands for the St. George's Cross, someone that was born in England, someone that considers England to be his home.

A Briton is someone that was born in Great Britain (that can be Scotland, Wales, England) and prefers the Union Jack Flag over the St. George Cross, someone that would consider the whole island to be his home.

As for all that generation crap, I think its pointless. I know people in Germany that have been living there for 3 generations and they still hate it. It doesn't mean anything, any person can be as much English/British/Scottish/Whateverish as they wish and as much as their heart tells them. What right have outsiders to tell them how patriotic they are/have to be.

hey your opinion and your intrepretation, but I myself will never see someone from India,Pakistan,America,Germany or anyone who has settled here recently as English, to me they will always be British.

Guest DKM-jaguar

i think someone is a member of a country when they want to folow the laws and beleifs of that country. I dont think you can be any more english if you are someone from... anywhere, and you come to england and folow every law and beleif of this country, but as long as you do it through choice.

i think someone is a member of a country when they want to folow the laws and beleifs of that country. I dont think you can be any more english if you are someone from... anywhere, and you come to england and folow every law and beleif of this country, but as long as you do it through choice.

In that case, most C18 supporters would not qualify as English.

wow_o.gif

Guest DKM-jaguar

That's fine by me!!

Quote[/b] ]By the way, does anybody know what the A in a circle means? I saw a few of these featured in racist graffiti.

Anarchy.

It's a popular punk hate the gov't symbol that uneducated teenage ignoramouses use here in the U.S. mad_o.gif

Hehe, Satanists and all those people are funny.

Anyway, i was at stone henge a few weeks ago, i saw some big rocks and was walking around with a friend when we came across some druids, they were absolutely off their rockers!

Hehe, a military helicopter (Chinook) flew over us and there was this one guy who started going nuts swearing at it and pulling off his clothes trying to moon it, he got quite wet and muddy at the end of it, we decided it was time to go then!

I just thought i might pop that in.

townie mmeans either what u posted or some little thug like ned.

I thought these were Townies tounge_o.gif

townies_main_max.jpg

OK, seriously now: I don't necessarily agree that anyone who is anti-immigration is automatically racist. there are any number of reasons for people to be anti-immigration. I myself am not to fond of immigration simply for the fact I don't want Australia to end up as crowded as America, England or Japan (for this same reason I am against artificial insemination and against people who decide to have eight kids)...personally, I don't care whether the people coming here are black, white, asian or otherwise...

Regarding the Anarchy symbol:

Poster_8214.jpg

Quote[/b] ]Where does the circled-A come from?

The circled-A is even more famous than the Black and Red-and-Black flags as an anarchist symbol (probably because it lends itself so well to graffiti). According to Peter Marshall the "circled-A" represents Proudhon's maxim "Anarchy is Order." [Demanding the Impossible p. 558] Peter Peterson also adds that the circle is "a symbol of unity and determination" which "lends support to the off-proclaimed idea of international anarchist solidarity." ["Flag, Torch, and Fist: The Symbols of Anarchism", Freedom, vol. 48, No. 11, pp. 8]

However, the origin of the "circled-A" as an anarchist symbol is less clear. Many think that it started in the 1970s punk movement, but it goes back to a much earlier period. According to Peter Marshall, "n 1964 a French group, Jeunesse Libertaire, gave new impetus to Proudhon's slogan 'Anarchy is Order' by creating the circled-A a symbol which quickly proliferated throughout the world." [Op. Cit., p. 445] This is not the earliest sighting of this symbol. On November 25 1956, at its foundation in Brussels, the Alliance Ouvriere Anarchiste (AOA) adopted this symbol. Going even further, a BBC documentary on the Spanish Civil War shows an anarchist militia member with a "circled-A" clearly on the back of his helmet. Other than this, there is little know about the "circled-A"s origin.

Today the circled-A is one of the most successful images in the whole field of political symbolising. Its "incredible simplicity and directness led [it] to become the accepted symbol of the restrengthened anarchist movement after the revolt of 1968" particularly as in many, if not most, of the world's languages the word for anarchy begins with the letter A. [Peter Peterson, Op. Cit., p. 8]

-source-

...And then there's the lower case version.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>@</span>

...And then there's the lower case version.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>@</span>

LOL kind of appropriate for the Internet ;)

[...]

Places like Germany is where it went wrong, were you will see hardly any ethnic cuisine restaurants (for example), just Italian and Greek places, the rest is exotic, and nowhere near the amount of take aways that u get in England from Arab/Indian/Pakistani people.

[...]

Wait, when was your last visit to Germany?

From my own personal experience I can say we have a lot more than some Italian and Greek. (Although we have a lot of those two  smile_o.gif )

We've got plenty of Chinese, Turkish, Thailandish, Mexican.... you name it restaurants.

Turkish is my favorite btw. Mmm Döner Kebab!!! (which is as Turkish as Pizza is Italian  biggrin_o.gif )

Well I have lived in most of the countries that are famous for ethno-food and I tell ya...dont try to compare germany to the food diversity you find in London. The italian kitchen in Germany is still unbeaten (even better than NY) but thats about it. Asian cuisine...there we still have to learn a lot a lot a lot... and London is a great place to go experience international cullinary arts.

Berlin is improving rapidly though..this is because (in contrast to London) to rent a shop is cheap and there is relatively low risk involved, consequently many imigrants try to open a restaurant....therefore more creativity than in London. Now in Berlin we have several african food stores....russian....indonesian..Mongolian...swedish...and a recent fashion is kosher food (dont ask me why!)

BUT DONT TRY TO COPY THAI FOOD. You fail cause it is the best in the world...but in order to taste it you have to go to Chiang Mai! Sawadee Krap!

Unless you are telling me that Karlsruhe is different from the rest of the country Doubtful

Karlsruhe is a shithole. It is in the region with propably the worst dialect and the full of farmers. YES KARLSRUHE IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

Strange..I have lots of friends with other nationalities all around the world....but in Germany I can not remember a single one....who is closed minded here?