Sign in to follow this  
Madus_Maximus

Exclusive tales of war screenshots!

Hi all, we've got us some nice exclusive Tales of War screenshots over at Operation Flashpoint: Intelligence! Hop over there and have a look, post some comments and check out the rest of the news.

OFP: Intel

They look nice, but you posted this in the wrong forum smile_o.gif try AMD.

RED

Taken from the site about the exclusive TOW images:

Quote[/b] ] (NOTE: Theses images are the property of Andersgrim, Tales of War and Operation Flashpoint: Intelligence... you MUST obtain written permission from any of the above sources before posting and/or distributing these images)

im sorry to be offtopic but i just found this to be very very lame.

Me 2.... no one asked me about that. So I have exclusive rights? rock.gif As far as im concerned everyone can post it.

The Delta's look great TOW team! thanx for sending them to Max so he can post them. The images are for everyone to see.. we all need to just relax.. and keep asking tracer when he will release them.. love the Island photo's too.

Tracer, ive got loads of questions for you, but max has informed me were doing the interview so ill just wait.

Tracer, Andersgrim asked me to make them exlusive by the way and add that (note), as they're his pictures, so I... er did. Sorry if it sounded "lame" as Soul_Assassin put it.