Sign in to follow this  
rbeni12

I am making new us army soldier...

nato2.JPG

Here's it.I'm making it for NATOMOD (US Army Pack)

New features:

-New model

-New textures

-AAE

Here's my MOD's site:

http://natomod.bixerver.com

NATOMOD

Post your comments here...

smile_o.gif I hope you like it.

Good! but why is he holding an AK? its an US soldier

Good! but why is he holding an AK?  its an US soldier

It's just a weapon proxy.

smile_o.gif

It will have u.s. weapons .

Lookin good rbeni12, will be good to have some soldiers that are better than original BIS units smile_o.gif These soldiers are 80's based, right?

BTW- Your website seems to be down?

Is that soldier wearing a PASGT vest? It looks like it but I can't tell for sure from that pic.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Lookin good rbeni12, will be good to have some soldiers that are better than original BIS units smile_o.gif These soldiers are 80's based, right?

BTW- Your website seems to be down?

Thanks smile_o.gif .It is 80's year soldier.

My site is working, its not down sad_o.gif

Is that soldier wearing a PASGT vest?  It looks like it but I can't tell for sure from that pic.  

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

No it dosen't have a PASGT Vest it has only some punches here's the pic.:

Link to image (Vest) smile_o.gif

those goggles at his eyes make him look like batman

Ah ok. So this addon will be a modern U.S. soldier then? You might consider Interceptor body armor. But then again there are already the BAS and Operation Code Blue soldiers that have that so at least yours will look a bit different.

Chris G.

Miles Teg<GD>

Ah ok.  So this addon will be a modern U.S. soldier then?   You might consider Interceptor body armor.  But then again there are already the BAS and Operation Code Blue soldiers that have that so at least yours will look a bit different.

Chris G.

Miles Teg<GD>

smile_o.gif

those goggles at his eyes make him look like batman

If I can I will change to have NVGs like SJB's Unit have. smile_o.gif

If you like I can send you the MLOD version of the NVGs so you can apply them to your model. PM/MSN me if you like, or reply here and I'll sort it out for you.

EDIT: If you de-pbo Data3d.pbo and Data.pbo from your OFP/DTA Directory and put the Data/Data3d folders in your Buldozer directory, the weapon proxies etc will appear textured, and not white. This makes preview images such as yours look a whole lot better wink_o.gif

Will the officers still be wearing the patrol cap becuase I would still really like to see that, and if you are can you make the officers cap look like the TOW Marines patrol cap becuase they did a pretty good job on it.

And these are going to replace the deafult models, because I think its a great idea since the level of addons are getting quite high detailed its about time something like this happened.

Well good luck I will be really looking foward to this addons completion

Oh yeah another thing have you tought about doing the settexture command so you can choose which division, corp, regiment or division it belongs to-

here are some division badges.

1ID (1st Infantry Division)

1div.gif

3ID

3divt.gif

24ID

24div.gif

25ID

25div.gif

1CD (1st Cavalry Division)

1cav.gif

1AD (1st Amour Division)

1amr.gif

49AD

49amr.gif

Will the officers still be wearing the patrol cap becuase I would still really like to see that, and if you are can you make the officers cap look like the TOW Marines patrol cap becuase they did a pretty good job on it.

Marine and Army patrol caps are very different.

Sorry but, I can't make the cap becouse it has problems, when I want to play, OFP crashes. sad_o.gif

Sorry but, I can't make the cap becouse it has problems, when I want to play, OFP crashes.  sad_o.gif

Lol

Sorry but, I can't make the cap becouse it has problems, when I want to play, OFP crashes.  sad_o.gif

Lol

sad_o.gif

Lol

sad_o.gif

hey sorry cheif i didn't mean for it to be so offensive, your troops looked really good quality and I didn't think that such a simple hurdle would have stopped you becuase your troops looked really complicated to make